“I found paradise at Kite Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach AND Pool view from this big condo on World Class Kitebeach
Lots and lots of space with 15' ceilings ALL beach front with FULL view Condo/Appartment with 37' (12 meter) balcony on Windy Kitebeach with full views from every room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lots and lots of space with 15' ceilings ALL beach front with FULL view
Modern kitchen with isle with all new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
Windy Kite Beach cabarete
Penthouse with big spaces, beach view from every room and widest balcony on Kitebeach
Master bedroom: picture from head on the pillow; nice view?
Cosy bedroom with cabinets, HD flat screen Tv and couch
ONLY full service resort on Kitebeach with all day AND night Beach front pool, bar and restaurant
Lobby, reception area for full hotel amenities
Wind, wind and more wind
Huge balcony with couch, chairs and dining table
Cosy set up
Sea view EVEN from the kitchen
Huge spaces for entertaining or kids play area
Romantic Moon sets
2nd bedroom loft style with 2nd private entry and 15' ceilings
Small dining table with mini-fridge, microave, coffee machine and full bathroom
Outdoor coffee table with sea view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dunlapdon...
Orlando, Florida
“Great Balcony, Could use a few upgrades”
Reviewed 24 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The balcony is the key feature to this property and the setting outside the balcony is beautiful. This is on the epicenter of kite beach and there is a ton of activity when the wind is on. The kite surf instructor that John referred me to was excellent as well. It was nice also having the restaurant/bar right on the beach.

Downsides: There was no AC in the main living area. Only the bedrooms. This was not apparent to me when booking. Generally it is not needed, but it can get hot in there in the morning when you are drinking your coffee before you can open up when the breeze starts blowing.

Most all furniture, except the beds, is plastic. This is evident from the pictures but I didn't really seem to notice until there. It would also be nice to have a couple of chairs on the balcony where you could lay down.

There was also some difficulty booking and my paid price on the 2nd quote was more than the first quote. This was partly my fault because I paid the deposit but did not complete the final payment in time, and I had to re-book. It took a few phone calls to get this straightened out, and part of the issue may had to do with how Trip advisor handled the deposit. I paid the higher price rather than re-quote again because time was running out and I needed to lock in a place for vacation.

One of the double beds was small, but it didn't affect us since we were only three people.

I would recommend this place with the above caveats.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great balcony, great location for kitesurfing and beach, great kitesurf instructor, nice oceanside bar.
Liked least: No AC in the living area, all plastic furniture
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AdamKulik...
Boulder, Colorado
“I found paradise at Kite Beach”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My only reservation for giving this review is that I want it to be available next time I visit. The place is beautiful. It is the penthouse of the building. The balcony was as advertised. I spent so much time sitting, eating guacamole, and watching the sunsets. AMAZING!!!!! Amanda was great. The complex was considerate of my needs.

I didn't plan on kite surfing when I arrived, I just wanted to be close to the beach, that lasted about 30 minutes. There is opportunity to learn(find Bianca on the beach) and the community of people that are attracted to this beach were amazing.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Denis L
“Come for a relaxing stay in Cabarete”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The owner Jean and his assistant Amanda did a wonderful job in making this holiday a wonderful experience. Whenever we had questions, we had an answer that day, if not it was the following day. The vacation rental was clean and the view from the balcony was great. The pool and beach were just a few feet away. Kitebeach is just outside Cabarete but you had taxi service or scooter service right outside the rental. Just one half hour walk to Cabarete for groceries, bank and fabulous restaurants along the beach. I have to mention this one particular tour we took which was called the Dragonboat tour. I recommend this tour with Marcus and crew. You paddle down this river which meets up with the Atlantic. Beautiful scenery and exceptional native lunch. Great time.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
austin, tx
Reviewed 30 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing