This is a cheaper resort it doesnt claim to be a five star so book with that in mind.
Not everyone speaks english but most are helpful and friendly.
You have to pay for room safe (3.50 a day us funds) or you can just store or valuables in your locked luggage.
One of the a la carte resturants is down the french one everything else is open.
Rooms are old but clean.
It is a 2 hour ride from the airport 1 and a bit from the capital and taxis cost alot so keep that in mind if youd like to head out.
Superior room is worth the upgrade if u want to see the ocean book building s section f.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa Dominican Republic/Juan Dolio