1. Food was good (not picky)
2. Rooms were all right
3. Service was all right (friendly)
4. Beach was overcrowded
5. Ocean is horrible. They have big rocks 100 meters from the beach, and due to those rocks the waves are created! cant enjoy a nice swim, cannot go far for a swim! and water is muddy! not a single fish when snorkelling!
Wouldn't go there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa Dominican Republic/Juan Dolio