“Not so great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went with friends one night. 3 of us ordered Presidente Beer, they had 1. Then we ordered another local beer & they had none. Finally found something they had. The food was ok, but I thought the portions were rather small. We were the only ones there, it's at the end of the street, with not much around, so we ended up taking a taxi back to our condo because we didn't want to walk it in the dark.

1  Thank goldenruler

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Went with my wife, our two boys and the in-laws and had a great night, we walked from our condo down to Con-Con because it was taunted by our host as the best restaurant around and we were not disappointed in the least. First off they had a swing set and slide for our 2 year old to run around and play. Service was excellent, understood enough English to get by, and was very friendly. We went early so the music was not loud and the dancing had not begun but then again it was a Monday night in February and we had the place to ourselves for the first hour. I got the churasco steak which was imported, so the quality was good. My mother-in-law got the mahi-mahi filet which was excellent and my wife and father-in-law got whole fish which they enjoyed but wasn't nearly as good as the filet.
The flan for desert was excellent, get it if you like flan, to go along with decaf coffee. The tiramisu wasn't all that but you can't hit a home run on everything.
Four adults and one child ate large quantities for less than 100US, money well spent!

3  Thank bamees
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Best brick oven pizza I've even had! Was there in July 2007 for a bachelor party and stumbled upon this place. I could never remember the name til now. The crust was crispy but soft and the fresh cut, thick sliced pepperoni and melted cheese were to die for! Any seafood dish was tasty as well. We all got something different and had at it. With the setting being outside under what seemed like a hut or thatch roofing, it was a perfect mix of sun with cool ocean breeze.

1  Thank faison8
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Very good food, Dominican style is not a cheap place but worth the expense. the food is very good, has a good flavor and the portions are big, but the fish fillet it´s small. I went with my family we were 5 in total and spent nearly RD $ 4000.The dependents are very friendly and helpful. I recommend the asopao with shrimp or the churrasco.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I recommend this place because they make one of the best pizzas ever! i really enjoyed the the scenery there. Waiters are very organized and polite, food serves very fast and the place in general is very good. Good job guys keep it this way! Will be coming back.

2  Thank Mike R