“Nothing special and not the cheapest”
Review of Bella Italia - CLOSED

Bella Italia
Cuisines: Italian
Long Island, New York
“Nothing special and not the cheapest”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Didn't have a lot of what was on the menu, bar staff was surly and not helpful, additional charge to use my credit card that wasn't dissolved until after the meal, even though I asked before sitting down, my server attempted to upsell me a bigger fish for 1/3 more of the price...I ended up getting the steak with a sauce and side of mashed potatoes -it was beyond well-done and rubbery. The sauce was tasty, though. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back...

Visited June 2014

Bronx, New York
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The food here was better than
I thought it would be. The fish was huge, the serving portion was enough for two. There is no menu just daily specials. I think mainly fish.. The language here was only Spanish. I don't speak Spanish but I got by.. Overall the food was delicious, I'm a foodie so I know.. Lol

• Visited April 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We're staying in Juan Dolio for 3 months & this is just across the street from our condo. They don't speak much English, but they try to figure out what you want. We've ordered pizza all 3 times. The first time we thought they understood what we wanted but when the pizza arrived it wasn't. We tried explaining again & they got it right. The next two times, we told them in a different manner & between their little English & our little Spanish, they got it right. The service was good & so was the pizza.

• Visited January 2014