“Linda does it again”

Durham, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Linda does it again”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I am so fortunate and thankful for the services of Linda @ Meltours. She is always prompt with email correspondence and consistently offers very fair rates for all of excursions/transfers/etc while in the DR. Thanks again for helping to make our vacation a memorable one!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank mbcjones

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mel Tours, and once again Mel Scores...”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My second trip to Sosua in 4 months and both times I have used Mel Tours for 3 excursions: The Waterfalls, Catamaran Trip and the Puerto Plata city tour. All wonderful values and great tours. But the best part was meeting Elena. Not only do you get a knowledgeable and beautiful professional working at your behest. But, you will gain a great friend. Both Elena and Linda will go out of there way to ensure you are happy, but they will give you the inside skinny on all the wonderful back stories that abound. I plan on coming back to Sosua very soon and I will certainly use Mel Tours for even more wonderful excursions. Elena, I like my café con leche. :-)

Visited March 2012
3 Thank RealMikev
ACT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Laneway walking tour is fantastic”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We went on a Sunday morning. Had a great time. The guide was good and it moved along at a comfortable pace with plenty of time to stop and look at things of interest. The lunch was a great finish.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Michael B
Manitoba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Elena is Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Elena is such a great asset to Mel Tours. She went over and above and helped retrieve pictures from my Ocean World excursion and even had them delivered!

Thank you Elena!!!

Visited February 2012
4 Thank PraireGirl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb Customer Service......”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Elaine & Linda,
On behalf of me and my group I want to thank you for truly making our Dominican Republic experience a memorable one. I will be returning real soon. :-)

Best Wishes,