I had the pleasure to stay at Casa 21 during the last 2 weeks of July. I received a very warm welcome from Saskia and Marc, instantly I felt at home. The room – suite 1 with jacuzzi – was very spacious, clean and smelled incredible due to the tropical flowers that were exposed in the room. The room had everything it should have: a comfortable bed (Auping), Air-conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, huge bathroom with shower and bath, docking station for iPod/iPhone and wifi internet connection. I even received a pair of white Havanianas next to a bottle of local rum, as I made a reservation for more than 1 week.
The breakfast is one to never forget:
- Different fresh fruits e.g.: papaya, mango, melon, passion fruit, pineapple;
- ‘pains au chocolat’;
- Eggs (made on demand, whatever I wished for: scrambled, with ham&cheese, vegetables,…);
- Cheese, ham, Nutella, marmalade;
- Fresh squeezed fruit juices (2 different juices/day)
Next to this, Saskia and Marc treat their guests every Sunday to pancakes. There was always the possibility to ask additional cheese, fruit juice,… if needed. I never had to ask for more. Breakfast was so complete, I even skipped lunch and wasn’t hungry until dinner. This brings me to the description of the Restaurant… Same criteria apply: fresh food, not too complicated but… absolutely delicious. During 2 weeks I had the pleasure to taste most of the proposed dishes on the menu. None of them disappointed.
Marc does an excellent job in the kitchen, while Saskia makes sure the guests are taken care of. Both of them do an extraordinary job in making sure the guests feel at home.
The house is very clean; the space between the 3 rooms is enough to ensure the intimacy for every guest. There is even a private terrace on the 1st floor for the guests who do not want to stay down by the pool. The pool area is an excellent place to relax with a cocktail and some lounge music on the background.
Every staff member who works for Saskia and Marc is very customer oriented and so very kind.
In short… it was an excellent vacation thanks to Saskia, Marc, the staff members, and not to forget… their 2 dogs, which I absolutely loved! I’m so looking forward returning to Casa21 and seeing Saskia and Marc again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant and exclusive small hotel with a nice modern interior. Nice atmosphere, very trendy, rest and an excellent kitchen. Within walking distance from the centre and the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Veintiuno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Veintiuno Sosua
- Casa Veintiuno Hotel Sosua