“Pure Bliss!”

Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Sosua
Plymouth, Michigan
“Pure Bliss!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed at Casa 21 for one week during August! Saskia , Marc, Pooka and Botti make you feel right at home from the moment you set foot in their facility. This place is like a dream come true and I want to go back soon! The room I stayed was Room 2 and it was comfortable and perfect for me. The breakfast is delicious! The water is filtered and safe to drink at anytime. Everything exceeded my expectations. I was able to relax, have fun, drink Duvel beer by the pool and have great food. What else can you ask for. Thank you Saskia and Marc!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank petvetcookies

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Everything exceeded our expectations. Saskia provided amazing hospitality while Marc made an amazing spread for breakfast. Dinners were amazingly delicious. We brought our baby (5months) and they were so accommodating. Highly recommend this gem.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Enrique F
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Casa Veintiuno a few weeks ago and we were raving about the place to my family members who live in Santo Domingo. This is the perfect place if your intention is to relax when you're at "home"/hotel and enjoy Sosúa the rest of the time. Our favorite part was breakfast! We loved loved loved the choice of breads, spreads, cold cuts, cheeses, fresh fruit, and eggs or yogurt, etc. Fresh squeezed juices, delicious hot coffee, etc. And it's not buffet so it's not wasteful and it's definitely fresh. The other best part were the owners, Saski and Mark (? not sure if that's his name) were sweet, attentive hosts. It's a small boutique hotel so besides us there were just two other occupied rooms. Our room was always spotless. The nearby beach is GORGEOUS and perfect if you don't want big waves. Saskia offered to drive us to nearby Cabarete but we didn't go. However, this would be a good option as Sosúa itself is a bit of a small town and Cabarete is a bit more active. The only negative is that we had to walk for a few minutes to the beach (not more than 3-4 minutes) and a bit more to the center of town. It was completely worth it though.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank Dee R
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This bed and breakfast is an amazing hideaway and is head and shoulders nicer than any other place in the area. It's a quick walk to the beach and into town. The breakfast consists of amazing and delicious fresh fruits, breads and local treats. One of the best parts of this place is that they have their own water filtration system so you can brush your teeth and not worry about contaminated water. I highly recommend staying here if you are going to be in the Sosua area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank shells1016
Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here for a brief weekend.

The hotel style is Euro contemporary, almost everything is white.
It is a walk to the beaches, but not that big a deal.
Taxis are plentiful and will make deals.

Food was excellent and the breakfast was superb.
I already have changed my eating habits after the fresh fruits and breads.

Only problem was AC, thermostat did not want to work.

Pool is european, which is not published but was very nice for my wife.

Sosua has few nice places, so this place stands out very quickly.
I will add out taxi driver's contact info later, he was resonable and punctual.

A quick note, practice your spanish.
The owners are always around and love to visit and make small talk.
The Mojitos are deadly.

Room Tip: I would prefer second floor, but all are good. Construction is concrete, very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SunandSkiers
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

What more can I say..it was already the third time here and I still can't get enough of it..it feels like home away from home..the rooms are very beautyful..the staff is very polite and professional and the owners pamper you..it's an experience to stay here in every meaning of the word

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Pieter D
Rego park
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Abel Nunez I had a great stay at Melia caribe tropical. Great service at The Level, and wonderful restaurants. The food was well prepared and always on time. The employees provided a great attitude towards the visiting guests, always cheerful and helpful. The service was splendid, the atmosphere was incredible. Truly a place I would recommend to all my friends and family. I look forward to visiting Melia for a future vacation.
From- Joseph and Bella Ilyayev