“An absolutely amazing day!!!!”
Review of Njoy tours - CLOSED

Njoy tours
More attraction details
Owner description: One of a kind! Funfilled daytrip incl. deep sea fishing (high catching rates) or horseback riding through Dominican villages. Afternoon program includes Gri Gri mangrove, snorkeling, and tubing all in 1 day. We leave from the beautiful Playa Magante beach, which is located 50 min from Sosua. Why choose us? Small groups, personal attention, crew speaks English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish. Pickups from Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete to Rio San Juan. You won't be disappointed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We spent an amazing day horseback riding, snorkeling, tubing and sightseeing while boating. The horseback ride not only included a ride along the beautiful beach but took us inland to a typical Dominican town. My son and I got to see how most of the locals in the Dominican live. After an awesome lunch in a Cabana on the beach we headed out in the boat for an afternoon of sightseeing, snorkeling and tubing. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Dominican. Great value for the money!! We did not want our day to end.

2  Thank BayouCalgary
There are newer reviews for Njoy tours

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We just got back from our vacation in the Dominican Republic. We stayed in a small hotel in Sosua. Our front desk clerk suggested we take a tour with Njoy Tours. It was a great day. We went for the Horseback riding and afternoon Boat Tour. The sights were amazing and the boat tour was simply the best. Julie (the owner) was a great host and explained everything to us and showed us a good time. The tubing at the end of the trip was the high light for me and my girlfriend.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We went took a fabulous day trip with Njoy Tours. My friend and I went horseback riding. The trip was so fun, despite the saddle sores! I really enjoyed seeing the inside of a local house, it was more than I expected. Lunch was good and the tour hosts were fantastic. The afternoon was a blast and the tubing was so much fun, I could not stop laughing.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We went for the deep sea fishing, it was a beautiful day, after cruising around and drinking cuba-libres we went back for our lunch.

It was great food although a bit expensive for dominican standards.

In the afternoon we went snorkling, spent some time on a hidden beach drinking pina-coladas an went back on a tube behind the boat.

Nice day, i can recommend Njoy Tours.
Good, reliable and organized.

The best of luck Julie and Greg in the Dominican Republic, you deserve it. ;-)

Roger & Ira (Belgium)

Reviewed 17 April 2012

In February my wife, kids and I took the Njoy Tours excursion and we chose the horseback ride. It was great! The owner “Julie” along with a Dominican guide took us along the beach and into the hills. Our rest point was a small store in a really small village. We took a break, had a cola and my kids played a little “pool” with the locals. After lunch we got into the boat with several other people who were on the horse tour with us and headed out for an afternoon of fun and sun. My kids had a blast tubing behind the boat. This was money well spent.