“Scuba Elite offers amazing service for Scuba Divers in DR!”
Review of Scuba Elite - CLOSED

Scuba Elite
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a friendly and professional dive center servicing the North Coast's SCUBA Diving needs. We feature all PADI certification courses; one of a kind luxury liveaboards to world class sites; unforgetable cavern diving; great local reef, wreck and wall diving; snorkeling; a full retail selection of gear and beach wear and much more! Join us and let us make your holiday extra special.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is our second time using Scuba Elite to broaden our knowledge of the underwater world of Scuba. We utilized Scuba Elites services once before in 2009. As always, we had a blast and recommended Scuba Elite to everyone at our resort. Scuba Elite provides a very personal one on one scuba service that I doubt any company can compete with.

Kerri is great and her partner Nick is an amazing instructor! Kerri physically drove out to our resort in Puerto Plata (30 minute drive) to pick us up. She even helped us work through the bank blocking our ATM card due to an out of country transaction hold. They went ABOVE and beyond to make our DR vacation experience memorable. What makes the experience even better is that you can tell the owner is doing what she loves to do, and enjoys educating others about Scuba. This makes for a very well rounded scuba experience.

We look forward to using them in the future! We want to go on the Paradise Island dive!

-Kelly & Al
USA

1  Thank Kelly W

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I`ve known this scuba school since it was first opened, loved the shop and high level of professionalism. They have a good location in Sosua, close to the Valentino Bar. Ask them about diving and snorkeling in Punta Rucia, that`s their key spot I believe.

1  Thank edward360
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I first went to Sosua with a buddy in sept.2010 I went to golf and fish he went to dive.After tagging along to get him set up I decieded to give scuba diving a try.Now I am not a control freak by any means,but after the first morning in the pool and my first dive I was hooked.
the staff was very understanding, the full service to Kerri is not just a sales pitch... she releates to all her clients with understanding and a great outlook and perception of what they are thinking and feeling.I have no hestitation in recomending this place for the beginner all the way up to advanced divers.Brenda takes care of everything above water from your paper work to recomendations of places to see and places to eat.What a great team they are! I have since been back 2 additional trips to dive and planning another trip over the upcoming holiday.I have completed my open water certification online and did my open water testing there,to me no better place to be tropical weather warm water and great things to see while diving.

1  Thank travler1965
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I'm a Detective from NYC (hopefully that helps my credibility) and I had no clue how to scuba dive whatsoever. I was referred to SE by a friend. The staff at Scuba Elite is fantastic! They taught me everything I need to know at a slow place and in a little more than a weekend I was open water certified. The shop is AN OFFICIAL PADI LICENSED DIVE SHOP, as I have just received my PADI certification card in the mail. I had a female instructor from Canada for the academics, a female from England for the pool sessions, and a young Dominican guy for the open water training. All are fluent in English, extremely patient, and allow YOU to determine the pace at which you want to learn. They also worked around my schedule making sure I didn't disappear from my family with whom I was vacationing. I'll be going back asap to complete my advanced open water and maybe even the rescue course on my next vacation. Don't bother wasting your time deciding which dive shop you want or which one is legitimate. Scuba Elite is my first and only dive shop in D.R... Pauly.

1  Thank Paulydez
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Upon completing my openwater 1 and advanced course, scuba elite took me under their wing and guided me through magnificent dives! A truly extraordinary experience, what real dreams are made of. Thanks team for all your insight and caring nature! A holiday to remember for sure! I will be back!

3  Thank 373sarah