“6 Days 14 Dive........I'm in heaven!”
Review of Scuba Elite - CLOSED

Scuba Elite
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a friendly and professional dive center servicing the North Coast's SCUBA Diving needs. We feature all PADI certification courses; one of a kind luxury liveaboards to world class sites; unforgetable cavern diving; great local reef, wreck and wall diving; snorkeling; a full retail selection of gear and beach wear and much more! Join us and let us make your holiday extra special.
Ottawa ON Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“6 Days 14 Dive........I'm in heaven!”
Reviewed 17 October 2009

When my wife & I decided to ditch the kids for a week and visit the DR it was the perfect offportunity for me to get some nice warm water diving in (for a change - I'm usually in cold Eastern Ontario water)

I found Scuba Elite on the web & the firt thing that impressed me was their prompt replies to questions.

When I go there it only got better. The friendly, personal service was magnificent and I got in a great week of diving and felt absolutley pampered.

If you're travelling to te Puerto Plata area & want to dive (or learn to dive) contact Scba Elite - you'll be glad you did.

2 Thank BrianSharpe