“Do not stay here for short term stays, you pay for your own toilet paper” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Point Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sosua
Paradise Point Resort
Ranked #24 of 28 Sosua B&B and Inns
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Do not stay here for short term stays, you pay for your own toilet paper”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I found the stay terrible. Where to start. Upon booking in I was served by untidy, staff with food stained shirts that were brownish and unironed. Charged an additional $100 even though my stay was paid for well in advance and in full. Staff could not explain as to why the additional charge, nor was it explained when making the booking. The smell of the room as dreadful, and source not found. Blanket on the bed was that stained, and smelly I would not have let my dog sleep on it. The handles in the kitchen and doors came off in my hands. The fridge had the death rattles at night and leaked. The rooms doors have anti break in metal strips "should have been a give-away". Towels were thread bear and stained (and I think supposed to be white). and the deal breaker, I stayed there for 2 nights, and had to pay for my own toilet paper, yes that’s right. When you check in, the roll of paper in your bathroom is the only one you get (ours was only 1/2 a roll to start), if you run out, you have to go downstairs and pay for it. At $140 per night, I certainly expected more. I would not recommend this place to anyone. As a corporate traveller all over Australia, this one is being passed onto the Travel coordinator of all the Companies I associate with to take it off their listings. I certainly would not be comfortable travelling with my children, and letting them leave my sight.

Room Tip: The Resort is more a cheap long term tenant stay, no matter which room you ask for it is not a Resor...