Condo Hotel Plaza Europa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ahnvee Resort & Sports(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$144
US$138
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Voramar Sosua(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
New Garden Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$77
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Coral Blanco Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Travelocity
Hotel el Rancho(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$56
No availability for your dates from our partners
Casa-22(Sosua)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsvisit sosuahome away from homerecommend this hotelnoisejacuzzibarsstoverefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The building is little older, but everything else is 100 % super. The location, the price, clean, secure.. The staff is more then friendly, helpful. The night time security with a gun, is there to watch your safety. If you are tipsy or drunk, he would hold you under the arms, and help you to your room. The main man is Mr Diego, he is 90% of the time in the lobby, buissy. But if you have a question , talk to Him, He will gladly answer No problem if you have a visitor, friend, or girlfriend, they can cam in if you want them. .On the front entrance is a little bar, with 6-7 girls, they are very friendly, and very, very nice too. I would reccomend this hotel to anybody, and my next vacation going to be here again.

Room Tip: |I stay in room 121. Super.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank frank19562013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is one of the best value in Sousa. My room was newly renovated, it was spacious with 2 beds and includes flat-screen tv, propane stove, fridge.

Mr. Diego and staff was friendly and accommodating.

The hotel is a little walk from the action but I had no issue with it. There is a great bar next door.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank BklynTraveller25
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Plaza Europa is an excellent choice for someone seeking a nice basic hotel for a good value in an excellent location. Don't expect Marriot style luxuries. There is no doorman opening elevator doors or gold fringes on the bathroom towels. Plaza Europa does, however, provide nice clean and comfortable hotel stay for people wanting a genuine Sosua experience.

The location and value are what makes Plaza Europa an ideal choice for lodging. The hotel rate alleviates the worry of economics during my annual Sosua vacations. Plaza Europa does not have rediculous rules about entertaining friends and guests. Djego, the owner, provides excellent customer service. I also love the fact that I can walk to almost anywhere in Sosua without the need of additional transportation: the beach, restaurants, bars, clubs, tourist attractions, ect.

Please don't stay at this hotel, however, if you are a conservative traveler who is offended by hedonism. This hotel is not located in a family friendly location.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank david l
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I have been staying at the Europa for a long time. Diego and the staff will take good care of you. Small bar outside nice ambiance at a very good price. They have never taken or stolen from me but I keep all valuables in the safe at all times. Keep my debit card with me and use ATM at local banks to make sure I only spend what I need per day. You can eat good local food all over town from a small hole in the wall to a decent restaurants all over town Bayleys. Bar, Restaurant, Pizzeria Caribbean, Refreshing, Comfortable is situated in the heart of Sosúa highly recommended ...

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Conrad0509
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stayed in December..had a great time..local bar..run by Denny..great guy...took us on a trip to the top of the mountain....met several geat people there....fishing buddy's etc. just nice friendly people.......gave us good information... we will go back!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends