Qualton Club Puerto Plata
Casa Valeria Boutique Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
US$97
US$138
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Coral Blanco Boutique Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$60
New Garden Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$74
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Coco Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$30
Garden by the Sea Bed & Breakfast(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Hotwire.com
US$43
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Sosua Ocean Village(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$174
  • Pool
Villas Agua Dulce(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$159
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2004

I went to this resort 2 years in a row when it was called Sand Castle in 1997-98. It's located in Puerto Chicito in Sosua. Locals use to nickname us MAFIA because you have to cross 2 barriers to get in. This is a beautiful resort that has nice little similar buildings all around the place. As far as I remembered the food is good especially at the italian restaurant that is on the beach : the capello di angelo are the best that I have ever ate (in R.D. you asked ? YES) There's a big pool over the sea and a little one near the buffet. The staff is very friendly and the animation is all right except that they bother you to go out at night everyday (I'm sure they get a share !!) Me and a friend tried one for a change and we found out that they were hoes in there and they wanted our money bad !! Big mistake, I fake an illness and left very quick !!! There's a little disco in the resort that is not very crowdy but cozy still. The beach is awfull, there are some garbage the water that some locals throw there! YUK ! You have to put sandals to go there because you never know what you'll step on ! Even the beach in Sosua is bad : no waves at all and you get harrassed a lot by the locals there ! My first time there was my first vacation so I enjoyed it ! As far as my second time goes, it was the only place left so I ended up going there again but for only 1000 C$ for 2 weeks. I would not recommend this place especially if you are a beach person and today's price is really not worth it !

14  Thank Funkmaster