“Hidden Treasure!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Great big Pool to make you feel in paradise Beautiful Maintain Gardens
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool
Great big Pool to make you feel in paradise
Beautiful Maintain Gardens
Lush Gardens
Pool at night
Bedroom #2 AC, Fan, iHome, Digital Safe
2 Combination safes. One in each bedroom closet
Spacious Living Room
Spacious Living Room
Your view from the comfort of the living room area.
32'' LCD  Cable HD TV
Kitchen
Dining Room
Well Stuck-up Kitchen
BBQ Utensils Set
Open walk-out patio
Bathroom with a hot water switch.
BBQ table and Grill area
Side Entrance by the Garden
A 'Garden Condos' sign right above the building.
Main entrance Parking
Surf liquor store, down the street from the condo
Sosua Beach
Sosua from above
Sosua beach. Simply a Paradise
Rent the chairs, tan, drink and eat right on the beach
Playero Supermarket a few blocks away
Sosua Beach
Nightclubs in Sosua
More Clubs Restaurants on Pedro Clisante St, walking distance
RUMBA on the strip
Sosua Bay Casino and a night club 'After 1am'
Beautiful counrty
Keith A  Very Happy Guest
A second home away from home
Relax  Snooze by the Pool
Walk to Clubs & Bars on Pedro Clisante
Dancing Night Clubs any night of the week
Sosua Beach Party
Pedro Clisante St, one block away from Condo
New Park on the beach a few blocks away . peaceful quite
Make a Left at Europa Hotel. Condo entrance up the street to your left.
Sosua beach. Banana and Glass bottom boat rides
Alicia Beach few blocks away from the condo
Our Public quiet beach
Municipal Park Beach few blocks away
Park beach three blocks away
Sosua beach
BBQ chicken take-out around the corner has plenty locale food spots
Sosua beach has Great Snapper
Eric Astrada lets Ride
Rented the bike from Montero and car service
Mountain ride
views awesome
nature walk
Scenic motto bike through the mountains awesome
Country fresh foods
Straight-off the farm yummy
John Sasquatch Joe
Juan at Red Bar at Sosua beach
Windsurfing @ Cabarete 20min ride from Condo
Sport Fishing
Scuba lessons/ Tours in town
Swim with dolphins Sea World POP
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bfields12...
Dallas, Texas
“Hidden Treasure!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I love finding treasures. I found one in renting this Condo from Joe. Joe was in constant contact with me to make sure that everything was going well. Joe was always available to answer any questions that I had. I appreciated that.

The Condo, in my opinon, is located in a perfect spot. I have a friend that has been travelling to Sosua for 10 years. I explained the location to him and he argued with me that there is nothing there. He took a Taxi with me to the Complex and then he had no choice but to apologize. He said he has walked past the Complex for years and didn't know it was there and he didn't know anyone that has stayed there. I LOVE IT!!! The Condo is located very close to everything but far enough away to where you can relax. It is a quiet Complex. It has a very large pool and excellent Security. I can't say enough about the Security. One Guard went above and beyond for me and I will never forget it!

The Condo is equipped with everything that you need for your stay. Plenty of towels, Microwave, Iron, Ironing board, extension cords, Pot & Pans, Utensils, glasses......it had everything. All you need to add is Food & Drink (if you drink...lol) and you are set. The Condo has a very nice view of the pool from the Patio. The Condo has Wifi and it was always solid. I have no complaints!

The Staff was excellent. Josefina ( the property manager) took care of me. Santana (the maintenance engineer) took care of me. I was very happy with my stay. This will be my "go to spot" when I'm in Sosua. Wow! I am telling too many people about my treasure. Now, it is not mine anymore! I'm happy to share my treasure. Joe is a good guy. Thank you Joe for opening up your home to me.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the staff and the security.
Liked least: Not appicable
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
15 Jun 2016
Having a great time in a Caribbean vacation Paradise with out any problems is differently a treasure worth sharing , thanks for coming back.
blackmamb...
Hollis, New York
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Having had the pleasure of staying at Garden Condos my last 4 visits to Sosua, I can't help but feel like I'm at home. This rental accommodations & amenities make you feel comfortable enough that you consider it as your home away from home. The staff though hard at work are very friendly, courteous & accommodating to your needs. The complex is kept immaculate. The pool area is very clean & relaxing. The Garden Condos is very secure security wise 24/7. On top of all of this it is only a 5 minute walk to the main strip in Sosua. You can't go wrong staying @ Garden Condos if like myself you prefer to stay away from the hustle & bustle in Sosua & enjoy peace, quiet, & tranquility. The Condo owner Joe is a great guy who keeps in touch on a daily basis making sure your stay is enjoyable without any issues or concerns. I've been traveling to Sosua since 2010 & have stayed at several hotels but can honestly say that it's Garden Condos or bust.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Apr 2016
Your the best, regular guest I have , you will not stay in any other unit , and we know why , thanks to your review , I know, I'll see you in a few months , I can bet on that .
Irvel J
“very much impressed!”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

when I viewed the actual condo on flipkey, my first thoughts were ok it looks small and nice. when I finally got to sosua and open the door I was very much impressed on how spacious and beautiful this condo really is. lets start off with the landscape and garden condos complex. I was so amazed on how clean and well maintained the complex is. lush trees everywhere to block out the hot sosua sun. well manicured and taken care of grass and plants everywhere. guess will fall in love with the complex once they lay there eyes on it. the complex is well guarded with electronic key- in gates in the front and back also an electronic gate for your car controlled by remote control on your key fob. the security guards are very attentive and very friendly. the pool is very large and very clean with plenty of umbrellas and lounge chairs to fit your comfort. the condo is situated in the corner on the first floor, which I thought was wonderful because it was shaded from the sun where I can relax on the patio and have a good view of the pool. once I opened the door I was very impressed on how clean and spacious this condo was. the condo is very inviting with pictures and drawings on the wall and the overall color scheme. the living room is spacious with a comfortable couch with a ceiling fan and air conditioner. it also has a tv with cable and wifi plus it has a radio. the kitichen was very clean and was stocked with every appliance and utensil you need to feel as if you were at your own home. the bathroom was very clean plus wonderfully styled with plenty of hot water and stocked with all the things you need. the two bedrooms are spacious and clean with a large mirrored closets ( mirrored if you love looking at yourself lol!). the windows and patio doors had good curtains. I like darkness when I sleep and I loved the blackout curtains in the bedrooms. each room has a very cold air conditioner plus a ceiling fan. I was never uncomfortable in this condo, everything joe written about his condo is the truth. you will feel like home. joe the owner is very attentive and is very quick with his responses to your emails. joe made sure that my stay was a smooth sail from start to finish. don't be scared to email or text joe with any concerns, he will answer and find a way to fix any concerns you may have. josphina is such a wonderful person who made sure the condo was very clean. i asked her to come by the condo every second day to clean and she did without any hesitation. she was very prompt and didn't get in the way while she cleaned. Santana picked me up from the airport and made sure i made it to the complex. he also was always at hand with any questions i had. the condo is very well sitiuated to everything you need in sosua. i will be renting this condo in the near future. thank you again joe. one thing i forgot to mention is the complex is very quite at night and the neighbors are very wonderful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the overall quietness at night and the locality to everything in sosua
Liked least: the bed was ok
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 Apr 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review , it is a pleasure having you stay , your always welcome to come back , thanks for taking good of it .
R H
Denver, Colorado
“Your best option in the region.”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Not sure how my previous review is missing but...
On 2 separate occasions in 2015 I've enjoyed this condo. Based on my experiences, every review here is accurate. As a travel coordinator I've evaluated over 200+ hotels, resorts, villas, condos and apartments in the Dominican Republic. With all things in consideration, this is definitely the best bang for your buck in the Silver Coast region for a party of 2-6. For the great price you receive functionality, an ideal location, solid security, peace & quiet (in the middle of town) and proven quality. You may also find confidence in the owner's service, reliabiltiy, and commitment to timely maintenance. Word of caution: book early or miss out because this condo is in high demand.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort & owner's great customer service.
Liked least: Only one bathroom.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Apr 2016
Thanks for the great review since then I've made even more upgrades , always doing maintenance and improving
529jessic...
Chicago, Illinois
“Best condo I've rented, hands down!”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I've rented various condos in the Puerto Plata area and this Garden Condo is far superior to the others. First, the secure gate to this location put my mind at ease because I rented a car. The property manager met us at entrance and gave us key to condo, fob device to unlock gate into condos and a gate opener(almost like a garage opener) to pull car in. A security guard is there 24/7 and is close to cars and right next to entrance so no funny business could go down. I walked into the rental and the condo was even better than the pictures online. The colors are vivid and tropical and it immediately put me in a positive frame of mind. I was ecstatic to see the A/C in the main living area, which I have never seen in 4 other condos I have rented.
* The bedroom also had A/C which blasted cold air perfectly. I was so relieved that the bedroom had blackout curtains bc I'm a late sleeper and these did the trick. The closet space is plentiful and I really appreciated that it was stocked with lots of towels, sheets, hangers and a dirty clothes hamper. They even had a magnificent pool float in the closet.
*The kitchen is amazing bc it has everything you could want, which is a plus bc I prefer to do majority of cooking on vacation. I enjoyed fresh smoothies everyday, used the toaster oven for sandwiches, and enjoyed the coffee maker and microwave. There is an oven too, which again I have not seen in other units I've rented. Every pot and pan I needed, and things like aluminum foil, oil, sugar, coffee, extra paper towels, and thank God they had a legit water dispenser, and there was half a bag of ice, and several ice cube trays available. I was extremely impressed with how it was stocked and how clean it was.
* The main living space is huge with fantastic sliding doors looking out to the pool with more blackout curtains if you want privacy. The music station was amazing to have and the wifi worked like a charm. Never used tv. There was a hallway closet filled with cleaning supplies...this is also not typical to where I've stayed before but I reeeeally appreciated this.
* The bathroom is cute, but I did have some trouble getting hot water to work. The shower curtain rod was a tension rod and it fell to the ground a few times which was a little annoying and startling. I'm sure they'll fix that right away given how cared for the property is.
* The pool is also the cleanest, largest pool I've experienced in the DR. The pool toys provided in the condo were such a plus.
* Sousa beach is beautiful, which is why I chose this place, but it's a bit further than I anticipated. I ended up using the rental car to get there a few times. The supermarket is pretty close too!

I will absolutely return to the garden condo again someday soon!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
4 Apr 2016
Thank you for the great review , come again.
Michael H
“Excellent stay. Very happy with the accommodations”
Reviewed 15 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Very clean, very quiet , only a few blocks to the beaches and nightlife. I liked it so much that I tried to boook it again but unfortunately it was already booked. Highly recommend it. Joe the owner made sure everything ran smoothe. I had a problem with the cable it was fixed within the day.....very secure and safe. The employees were extremely friendly

4 Apr 2016
Thank You for coming , I'm glad you liked it. come back real soon.
m d
East Orange, New Jersey
“Why stay at a hotel when this condo feels like a resort!”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Upon arriving at the Garden Condos, I was pretty familiar with the area. I wasnt sure if it would be a spot where kids would also be. I can say that the many guests or residents that I saw I assume that this is an adult-only property. The condo has an extremely tranquil vibe. The lush grounds, contemporary common spaces, and pristine pools are rarely crowded, and the beach is pretty much walking distance away. Very secure and quiet at night. I can stay that this spot, you don’t have to worry about the loud music and activities of many all-inclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic has. You can definitely relax and unwind when you visit this spot if you need to. Adult nightly entertainment is about 5 to 10 minute walking distance away.
The bedrooms are also a nice size with a decent size living room with eat in kitchen which a lot of hotels in the area don’t have. You can always go out and sit on your first floor balcony to relax and enjoy the sun right next to the pool side. All amenities such as large flat-screen TVs with DVD players, iPod docks, and free Wi-Fi is always a good look when you getting a room. I didn’t have any issue but Joe always checked on me to make sure that everything was ok.
I can honestly say that when I come back down to visit, I'm going to get this spot.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I like the landscape inside of the pool area
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
22 Feb 2016
Thank you for such a nice review , and sharing your opinion , If you are happy , then I am happy. See you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing