“Fantastic Meal in Sosua, DR”
Review of Baia Lounge

Baia Lounge
Ranked #43 of 111 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Thank you all for a great dining experience for our wedding anniversary. Delicious food, great service & superb location. This is something the residents need in our area. Ask the chef for his special taster 7 course menu accompanied by the wines to suit the dish.. Amazing. Thank you all. Angela & Jonathan Perry.

1  Thank jp2212

Reviewed 26 January 2014

4 of us went to the Baia Lounge to celebrate my birthday and we couldn't fault anything. Delicious food, fantastic surroundings and lovely wine. Would definitely return and recommend to anyone. Luxurious feel about the place, certainly an asset to Sosua. We will certainly return!

1  Thank Joy I
Reviewed 11 January 2014

My wife and I had lunch today with our daughter at the Baia Lounge, what fantastic food and the service was great. I've been coming to the DR for 7 years and haven't seen anything that could match it. Sat in one of three infinity pools and looked out over the beautiful ocean at Sosua and enjoyed great bloody mary's watching catamarans and huge cabin cruisers move slowly by and with a occasional airliner landing in the background at Puerta Plata. The view was one to treasure. Thanks Jenifer.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 29 November 2013

A wonderful facilities, cozy comfortable design space and delicious food, peaceful atmosphere and romantic, beautiful sunset, and very good drink. recommend

Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband, I and 6 friends of us had one of the most memorable dining experiences at Bahia last night. Chef / Owner Giancarlo and his superb staff are so hospitable and capable. The setting, the view and food is unique and stunning. Before even tasting a bite, we were smitten. And then our dinners were served and the food was the true star! I don't know where to start cause we had the tasting menu (which was lots of food by the way) was the best I've ever eaten anywhere. The presentation was beautiful also. Everything was delicious!!!! Bahia was the dining highlight of our evenings out. Any trip to this area of the Dominican Republic should include an unforgettable dinner at Bahia Lounge.

I was a bit shocked about the "disappointed'' review cause Bahia does not deserve this, at least that's our opinion !! This restaurant is for people who love fine dining and exquisite food of course.

We will come back, that's for sure !!

B & C