“My new go to seafood spot in Sosua!!”

Benjamin Fresh Seafood by Sosua La Playa
Cuisines: Seafood, Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dallas, Texas
“My new go to seafood spot in Sosua!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

This place is nice to stop in and enjoy some good food, while out shopping!! My friend and I stumbled upon this place while walking around the local shops in Sosua. I ordered the red snapper. The fish was fresh and cooked to perfection!! My friend tried the beef steak and she truly enjoyed it. The guy that runs the place is very cordial and does his best to ensure you are a satisfied customer. If you are visiting Sosua or live in the area, and want some great food+good customer service, give Benjamin Sosua Seafood place a try!!

1 Thank Krie

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Benjamin Seafood in Sosua is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

The fish was so delicious the Seafood soup.was to die for, the burger was so flavorful, and the Owner was so delightful, I felt like he was apart of my family. He made sure that I was pleased with my food and the service. This has actually been the best and most tasty food that I have had in Puerto Plata. They even delivered my food to me on the beach some days.

I'm very pleased with this place, they speak english and Spanish. The owner even lets you knoe all the hot spots in DR.

1 Thank Karisizm
Sosua, Dominican Republic
“Excellent fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

The guy who runs it is very friendly and very proud of his product. He will always show you the fish that was caught that day, and he speaks English, if you need. He lived in Framingham, MA for a time, and is always ready to talk about the Red Sox. The restaurant is set right at the end of the little alley between Crocodile Dundees and the road to Playa Sosua. On a warm night, if there's no breeze, it can be a little bit warm in the space, but the food is fairly priced and the portions are very large.

Very much worth a visit.

1 Thank Mollybloom51