“My stay was lovely”

Residencial Casa Linda
Ranked #3 of 38 Speciality Lodging in Sosua
“My stay was lovely”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I had a great weekend in casa Linda and the security treated us like royalty. I was very comfortable and my villa had everything. I will be back real soon. Thanks Chris

• Stayed June 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Garfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I traveled to Sosua with 3 friends and stayed at Casa Linda for 8 wonderful days. We rented two 2 bedroom villas and were pleased in every way with both of them . On the fourth day, without going into detail, there was a problem with my villa and we were immediately upgraded to a 3 bedroom villa for the rest of our stay. As i said everything was wonderful, from the pool being immaculately clean, the gardens and grassy areas being lush and perfectly manicured to the guards at the front gate being very friendly and personable. Safety is not an issue and you are allowed visitors and any time, the property is very secure without encroaching on your privacy. If i had to complain about something it would be that my linen was not changed on a daily basis, i had to ask for it to be changed after i realized it had not been which was about the third day. If you are considering staying here please dont let that discourage you, In the big scheme of things i would still give my experience a 10 out of 10 and will definitely be back at Casa Linda next year.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank tonyrome357
New York City, New York
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I loved it. I will go back when I return to Puerto Plata/ Susua area.It has a nice touch very personal . It gives you a feel of living in the Dr. among the Middle Class to Rich. I think it is also a smart investment and great location. It was very affordable .It was also my first time renting a villa .I swam in the pool which was well kept every day cooked on the grill played music and made lot of love in my Villa. It really was first class.The Villa had every thing I need in the kitchen that was surprising I just bought the food.

Room Tip: Check out the web site
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mucis
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 May 2011

Residencial Casa Linda is a very nice, serene place to relax. You have your Villa that you stay in with a private pool. Of course you have a choice on the size of the villa you wish to rent. I stayed at Villa 76 which was a very nice Villa with a pool and a Jacuzzi. The only problem we had was no internet, which was strange in a subdivision that has internet service. The Staff was very receptive to that and did apologize even though it wasn't their fault. The problem was the owner of the Villa. Other than that, it is a very beautiful place to stay. The staff is excellent and security is top notch!!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank djloforever
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2011

We just got back from our vacation staying at Casa Linda early Sat. morning. Sunday afternoon we booked our next trip for November. The Villa we stayed in was absolutely gorgeous and the pool was simply amazing. Every day we took a short walk to the Super Market and stocked up the for day. Everything was nice and close and a few nights into Cabarate gave us some of the night life. We went to have a quiet relaxing vacation and it was great. Beautiful weather and great staff (from the cleaning staff, drivers, gardeners and the office employees) at Casa Linda made our vacation relaxing, friendly and exactly what we wanted. Loved It!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank s_aiston
New york
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I stayed at Cas Linda May 4th - may10th. I had a wonderful time. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Anytime I needed anything just a call to the office provided quick service. I met Chris the manager and took a tour of the area and am seriously considering buying a villa there. I felt safe and secure

Room Tip: It is best to book online but Chris and Edwin wilp
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robhoss
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Casa Linda was amazing. Made my stay most enjoyable. Can not wait to go back!!! :)

• Stayed March 2011