“Incredible Family vacation. My kids loved it.”

Residencial Casa Linda
Ranked #3 of 42 Speciality Lodging in Sosua
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Just returned from a vacation of a lifetime. We stayed in a gorgeous luxury villa (626B) and I was with my two young sons. They swam in the gorgous tiled pool 5 times each day. The villa would easily sleep 6, and my wife enjoyed cooking in the full kitchen for us.
On Saturday night in the main street of town, they played the Childrens Movie RIO 2 outside for the kids. My wife and I enjoyed Cuban coffee and some much needed time to catch up.
The restaurants in the area are incredible and a real value compared to US. The 4 of us would eat for $20 USD. about 33% less than we would pay in the states. I can't wait to come back to Villa 626B and rent again this winter.

Room Tip: I stayed in 626B and it was an incredibley designed place with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in casa Linda for 1 week in November we absolutely loved it. The staff was very friendly , check in was fast and smooth and the villa was beautiful with a private pool. The villa had everything we needed for our stay in puerta plata. There was a problem with wifi when we first arrived but staff took care of it right away. I will stay in casa Linda on my next trip to puerta plata.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank NewYorksFinest718
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place to stay if you want security, great staff and modern Villas.
Only down side is that you’re not really walking distance to anything and the front gate can be a long way from your villa depending on where you are.

Would recommend this place if you want privacy and a safe place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a newer Villa or one in the new development side. The old side is good for being close to th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

a couple invited my girlfriend and I over to a Villa they rented here and must say it was a very nice experience. The villa itself is very clean, well kept, and great place to rent out for a group of friends. The kitchen is very nice and gives you alot of room and the pool was awesome. Beautiful well kept grounds with nice gardening work. I would recommend this for groups rather than couples since you're pretty much stuck in a house with a nice pool and kitchen. I would recommend spending your money on an all inclusive hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lewis U
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Casa Linda is a great place to Stay the Villas are very nice and fully furnished, It's in a gated Community with security guards on duty 24/7, love the fact that the villas come with a pool and the landscaping is well taken care of. I would def recommend Casa Linda to anyone traveling to the D.R. for 4 days or more. The location isn't far from the city or the beach. i will def stay here again on my future Visit's to the Dominican Republic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I've been to casalinda on so many occasions that I literally think of mgmt and staff as family, that being said let me start by saying I've had the great pleasure of staying in almost all of the luxury suites that Casalinda has to offer and one of my particular favorites is Villa 608. The Master Bedroom is stylish, oldschool with a modicum of modern flair. Starting with the drapes in the room and moving on to the furnishings including the origami folded towels that greet you when you arrive in your room - everything is primera clase !!!! The amazing thing about this scenario is the other folks who i'm sharing the villa with have equally stylish quarters w/ Flatscreens in every room and a shared adjoining restroom area. Did I mention there is a jacuzzi ? then shame on me cause with that extra added acoutrement I found myself back in the throes of paradise !!! In addition, the spacious kitchen and grill out on patio provided even more positive enhancement for me and my group. Between the luxurious pool, jacuzzi, outside bar and barbecue area I seriously wondered how I could ever tear myself away but alas after a week of fun and sunthe return to work and reality beckoned .......but for those seven days........ I felt like royalty as a result of the superior security and the amazing mgmt and wait staff I was a star on a hollywood set with all of the staff and surroundings. Bottom line if you want to live like Royalty and not pay a Kings Ransom then you better head on down to casalinda where every day is indeed paradise :-) RC/The Don

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in casa linda villa for 6 nights in November villa # 18 . Overall we had a good time right between sosua center and cabarete . We enjoyed many romantic dinners in cabarete .. I will return to casa linda if the price is right

• Stayed: November 2013