“Great Location and A Great Time”
other travellers have booked this property
side front view BBQ
New shower head.....feels terrific
2nd bathroom
3rd bedroom
3rd bedroom
partial pool and villa views
sunset are easy.................everyday!!!
2nd floor partial...kitchen,living,dinning room!!
2nd floor...living room
2nd floor 4th BR
2nd floor 5th BR
2nd floor 5th BR
2nd floor 3rd BA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
BigJayD
New Jersey
“Great Location and A Great Time”
Reviewed 8 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa Morales has a great location. Easy 2 min walk down to the strip so no need for a car. The pool and the hut are great for entertaining guest. The optional breakfast in the morning Nelson's wife cooks is AMAZING!!!!
My Friends and I had a great time and we cant wait to come back. NELSON WE WILL SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 May 2017
wonderfull guest.....hope he comes back to visit soon!!!!
Suave3
“This was the best stay I had in sosua.”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed upstairs and it was nice and private. We had breakfast in the morning. The pool was clean. The location was great, 2 blocks from the club. Nelson is the man, he is kool.Nelson let my brother ride the ATV. I wish it was available for me to go back in December. I had a great time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 May 2017
definately a great group and well behaived........and will be back soon!
KirkGee
Toronto, Canada
“Everything as advertised”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I envy Nelson as he has created paradise within a paradise and doesn't have the disappointment of having to get on a plane and go home like we did. Nelson is the man, no disappointments or problems at all. Everything as advertised, from the pick up at the airport, to his "do what you want" approach and even chilled out with us over some Haig scotch. The location is perfect, secured, clean, spacious, staff is polite and trustworthy, the pool was heavenly, everything accommodated if you catch my drift! His wife did my laundry so I could go home all clean and fresh, and the option for cooked food is available when and how you want it. I write this review almost 1 month later and I am still on cloud 9. In fact I am about to re-book for my birthday weekend. I went to Sosua with luggage and left with a new brother and a 2nd home! Book it and enjoy!

Liked best: Honestly no issues
Liked least: I had to go home
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 May 2017
these guys have been here several times ...as u can see, we are the type of Villa, guests will come back for more....more....more!!!!!
Darwin A
New York City, New York
“A MUST RENT VILLA !!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Our vacation started travelling one guy short. Apparently the bachelor didn't secure the right permission slip from his wife-to-be prior to booking...lol However that wasn't going to stop the rest of us. We arrived at POP on Friday, Nelson (home owner) was already waiting for us at the airport. Before getting to the house which was 10 mins from the airport, we made a pit stop to the supermarket. We picked up the essentials, calling card, alcohol and cold cuts...lol As we turned the corner and up the road from the supermarket we reached Nelson's gorgeous home.
Talk about an amazing place to stay, the tiki bar outside was paradise. Nelson's wife cooked breakfast and dinner a few times for us during our stay, best food I tasted in Sosua. The pool worked wonders on the warm days where you just wanted to lounge for a bit before heading out to the strip. Finally making it inside, the house is huge 3-bedrooms all with AC and Wifi. Being there were 5 guys we decided to book the upstairs 1-bedroom/studio to give us more space.
Now to the partying, Nelson's house can not be located any closer. it's litterally 2 blocks away from the party strip. And the best part about it, Nelson doesn't mind if we bring back the party to the house. We literally partyed every night in that pool...
Nelson took us to this Quad riding tour about 15 mins from the house, that was amazing. With a tour guy we drive semi-automatic quads through the street, dirt trails and up to the beach/lake (2hr +). Not only was it an experience we will never forget Nelson even talk the guy down to charge us $60 dollars instead of the $75 he started at...worth every penny
This was a vacation that will go down in history, not only did we stay at an amazing place we also made great friends.

Liked best: Enjoyed it all
Liked least: No complaints
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
7 May 2017
Don't mean to brag BUT........unless we let guest take there hair down and have a good time........vacations will continue to be just OK!!!!
joruda
“My new home away from home”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed at villa morales with my brother and two friends it was one off my best vacations ever the villa is in a great location and is very nice i felt like i was home nelson and his wife were the best it was like i was staying with my aunt and uncle thats how comfortable i was the pictures dont do the place justice it is a very nice place the villa as well as the apartment we are planning to go back in june and definitely will be staying there again i love sosua and villa morales my home away from home

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 May 2017
....a common re-occurance......see u guys soon!!!!
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

11 Feb 2018
....wonderfull stay....really enjoyed themselves....and well behaived...hope to see them back again soon!!!
NELSON
Jairus G
Atlanta, Georgia
“Another Day in Paradise”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I stayed in Villa Morales and it was great. This was my 4th time to Dominican Republic but my first time at Villa Morales. Nelson, the owner, made us feel safe/comfortable and did not interfere with our activities. He gave us a ride to the local grocery store for food and a ride back to the airport when we left. He also advised on us great places to visit and what areas to avoid.

i would recommend his Villa anytime.

11 Feb 2018
...wonderfull guests...they did quite a few local activities to say the least...and behaived excellent....see ya soon!!!
NELSON
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing