“Excellent Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool, patios and villa
View of pool and gardens from one of the bedrooms arial view of villa and grounds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool, patios and villa
View of pool and gardens from one of the bedrooms
arial view of villa and grounds
One of the two patios by the pool
Living/dining room
dining area
Bedroom
Another bedroom
View of bedroom terrace from patio
view of villa from back lawn
View of villa from main patio
One of several garden areas on the property
view of pool from main patio
living room seating area
front yard
view of patios and villa from pool
Main entrance to villa
pool and smaller patio
Well equipped kitchen--but now even better!
New kitchen after renovation!
New Kitchen
New Kitchen
peeking through the front door
Seating area
A perfect setting to relax!
view from just outside of downstairs bedroom
view of tropical garden, patios and pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mepSaskat...
Saskatchewan
“Average villa”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I stayed in this villa in October 2017.
It is an older home with colonial charm.
For the most part, it was functional.
Pros:
Private backyard with swimming pool and dining area. Quiet and relaxing.
Large bathrooms and ac in bedrooms.
Property very secure, 24hr guards around gated community.
Casa Linda provides free daily shuttle from 10am to 6:30pm to cabarete beach, Sosua Beach and downtown Sosua.
Casa Linda staff very professional, helpful and polite.
Cons:
Wifi is intermittent. If staying here, know that you will need to reboot the internet daily.
Extras required- when we contacted the property manager, we were informed that we need to supply our own toilet paper and garbage bags and dish soap. Make sure you include this on your shopping list. (For those that came after us....your welcome..... we left stock for you in the bathroom ).
Couldn’t find dish cloths or dish towels or oven mitts....
Phone and cable did not work at any time while we were there. We went to front gate to request taxi services.
A number of minor maintenance issues-common with older houses- paint scuffs and pealing paint, kitchen tap needs to be tightened, doors need adjustment to keep from dragging, shower head in one of the bathrooms falls off under water pressure, etc.....Contacted owner regarding these issues, and repairs were being attended to the day we checked out.

10 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review of my villa, built in 2002. In addition to the repairs that we initiated, we are presently completely repainting the villa both inside and outside, including inside and outside of the kitchen cabinets.. Sorry that we couldn’t get to this before your arrival.

We used to have a better internet service than casa linda’s But had to recently switch back to Casa Linda because the prior service stopped working. We will do our best to get Casa Linda to address the rebooting issue.

The kitchen tap was repaired and now works fine. Next week my property manager will go to Ikea in Santo Domingo and purchase new bed linens and kitchen utensils and supplies.

There should have been toilet paper when you arrived and garbage bags and dish soap. I’ll tell my property manager to make sure that there’s an initial supply in the future.

Frederick...
Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is a solid, beautiful vacation home with all the amenities you will ever need.
The villa is situated inside a quiet gated community with 24 hour security patrol.
The entire home is an open concept with two air-conditioned bedrooms upstairs and one air-conditioned bedroom downstairs.Each substantially sized bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms The villa itself is within a short driving distance of all local necessities such as beaches,grocery stores, hospitals and restaurants. We made great use of the backyard facilities. The pool eliminated the need to travel to the beach, the BBQ kept us out of the kitchen and the internet/wifi made outside entertainment a breeze. Robert and Stephan were only a phone call away. They were even generous to wait for us past 7 pm.check-in. (We told them to expect us at 4pm.} Great Villa with excellent amenities, Great Hosts, Great Location = Great Vacation. This Vacation Rental is on my Keeper List. Well Done!

9 Sep 2017
Thank you very much and hope that you can visit again!
LilianaCa...
New York City, New York
“Ok villa”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The villa need to be refurnished and painted. It has a beautiful patio but the inside need to be taken care. It also need to be cleaned better before the guests arrive. The beach is 5 minutes away from the property by car. There is a great supermarket on the main road called Playero you will find all type of food over there. The backyard it is very relaxing. We spent a lot of time at the pool. If you go to Sosua beach which is one of the most beautiful I seen in the world look for Lobo . He will take care of you. He will not only rent you a beach chair he will take care of everything and give you great service.

13 Jul 2017
The villa was painted within the past two years. The kitchen cabinets could use a repainting on the outside I know and I'll look at that and the overall paint next time I'm there later this summer. Last time I was there in February the wall paint looked ok except for some scuff marks left by renters which I cleaned off and it looked better after I did that, so I suspect that there are some new scuff marks from renters. The furnishings are only about 3 years old and, except for some normal wear and tear, look pretty much how they look in the photos. I believe that the villa is well furnished compared to other Sosua villas in this price range. I appreciate the nice comments about the backyard and I will pass along the comments about the cleaning to my local property manager.
sectexas
Dallas, TX
“Perfect little get-away condo”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was just what my friend's who live in the DR and I needed, The AC in the bedrooms, TV with cable and lovely backyard with pool hit the spot. We easily drove to Sosua, Cabarete and Playa Grande from this location. I look forward to returning!

29 May 2017
Thank you for your review and hope that you return soon!

jessy_bor...
“Relaxation mode: ON”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and i stayed at this villa for a weekend and it was by far the best private villa i've been to. Everything was clean and organized. All air conditioners worked great. This villa is in a residencial area, we felt very secure since there was also security guards walking around the area. The location is perfect Since its in between sosua and cabarete. I look forward to booking this villa Again in the near future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Feb 2016
Thank you for your kind review. I look forward to having you stay in the villa again.

BigSmyles
Brooklyn, New York
“Nice”
Reviewed 12 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The villa was very clean kept and not far from the front gate, I think with some more upgrades in the villa it would be excellent. But overall we really enjoyed our stay at the villa and would definitely use it again, the price is very reasonable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The Wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Feb 2015
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your nice review. I am hoping to put in several upgrades when I am there in early April 2015. These include TV's with cable service in the bedrooms--in addition to the existing TV in the living room, and installing a new king bed in one of the upstairs master suites, moving one of the newer queen beds to the downstairs bedroom and discarding the older queen bed that is in that room. After my visit, I will update the description in the listing to reflect improvements made.

As you indicate, the villa is a lovely and comfortable accommodation and offers excellent value--as it is presently. With these additional improvements it will be even better.

Again, thank you for booking my villa and I appreciate your review. --Robert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing