“Amazing state park, MUST SEE”
Review of Daisy State Park

Daisy State Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Kirby
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went to let the kids play on the toys for a bit and move around some. What we got was more than amazing! We saw they were having a dutch oven cobbler demonstration around the campfire that evening and went. The park manager Tami was so helpful and sweet with our girls. She makes a pretty awesome cobbler as well. This turned out to be mine and my 3 daughters favorite part of our trip and we did a lot of stuff while in Arkansas. The lake was fun to throw rocks into as well. Very CLEAN and PEACEFUL place with a Great playground. We are now planning to make a trip back there just to camp at this park we loved it that much. If you are in the area stop at the park. We found a board by the play area that told us about the activities for that evening.

1  Thank Jessica B

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had a great time at Daisy State Park!
A quiet park where you can relax.
We look forward to coming back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

What a beautiful park! My husband and I were staying over at the Daisy Motel and we hopped over to this park to check it out. Wow! I would definitely consider camping here because the set ups for their sites are too cool! They are levels looking out towards the lake for most of them. My husband and I had a coupon to kayak and we tandem kayaked on the most impressive and serene lake. I'm a huge park goer and this one is one of my favorites for sure. I hope to return with my tent.

3  Thank Holly C
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Located in the mountains of Arkansas, it is one of the most scenic lakes I have ever been to. The community is extremely courteous and helpful to visitors. Lake Greeson is full of a variety of fish, especially large striped bass. Had a great day of casual fishing, and grilling on the property. Will certainly return as often as possible.

4  Thank Randy B
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We enjoyed our camping trip so much. The campsites, showers & toilets were very clean. What a nice & honest staff.

My husband left his brand new cell phone in the men's shower and one of the staff returned it to the office and we had it back in a flash.

Highly recommended