Stayed here for 2 nights and wanted to stay longer. Our room was fantastic. We had our own small swimming pool and patio area. Booked through a travel agent so it was a surprise to have these as not all rooms are like this. It was our silver wedding anniversary and when we arrived at the room there were flowers on the bed and a hand made poster saying congratulations and signed by all of the staff! After dinner they gave us a lovely personalised cake and the staff sang! The friendliest staff ever, no exceptions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marari Beach sprawls across 55 acres of lawns, far-flung lotus ponds and whispering coconut groves, all threaded through with stone- flagged pathways. Living: Modelled on the fishermens' dwellings of Mararikulam, your accommodations are a fine balance between traditional form and modern function. Dining: At Marari Beach, you can enjoy the simple traditional dishes of the fisherfolk (along with, of course , a variety of international cuisine favourites) at our verandah- style restaurant. Dinners are candlelit, often with live music. Healing: Marari Beach has a fully equipped ayurvedic centre, so you can get all the benefits of this ancient system of medicine. Put yourself in the hands of our expert masseuses and you'll feel reborn. There are also regular yoga classes on the beach, in the thick of a cool coconut grove. The locale, we're told, does wonders for your inner serenity. Need we say more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marari Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Marari Beach Resort Kerala, India - Mararikulam