a truly wonderful place to stay in a very quiet and unspoiled part of kerala! only 4 villas on the complex but it still has it's own private pool and in-villa dining, very decadent. staff were very friendly, food very good (tailored to your own requirements) and only 50 metres from the beach! villa is very spacious and well presented. we had an outdoor shower / bathroom experience, very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from work to paradise! Where dreams come true for those looking for a perfect relaxing holiday.Only 4 separate cottages set in a coconut tree beach garden. Hammocks around the property, completely furnished super spacious verandab with relaxing and dining set, all the meals served on your veranda & All cottages have AC (even the extra room in Khombu has a separate one). A common swimming pool (15 x 5 meter) with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. We really look after you to guarantee a perfect stay because holidays are precious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your A Beach Symphony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Symphony Hotel Alappuzha
- A Beach Symphony Kerala, India - Mararikulam