“This place was like finding water in the desert.”

Days Inn Lake Village
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lake Village
Boca Raton, Florida
“This place was like finding water in the desert.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My sister and I were driving through southern Arkansas when a monsoon swept through. I thought we were in the movie Twister with all the wind and temperature drop. It was raining so bad you couldn't even see the car in front of you. And just like a scary movie the cell phone didn't work here when all of a sudden, the one light that was still on while nobody else had power, the Days Inn. Thanks guys.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cibolo, Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The first night we stayed there it appeared as though the sheets had not been changed. There was a semen stain in the middle of the sheet. They brought a new set but they had stains also but smelled as if they were washed. The rooms had a mildew/ sewage/ smokey smell. They ran out of towels. The front desk promised to bring more but never did. Our door was left wide open as the room cleaning process was going on. There was not a cleaning person in sight. If I had been a criminal I could have stolen everything we brought out of our room. The breakfast sucked. I've stayed in this place before. Don't remember it being this bad and its been renovated.

Room Tip: Get upstairs room, its less noisy. Go to McDonald's next door for breakfast.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Lake Village hotels

Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 24 June 2014

One of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in and not worth the $83. My family and I checked in after midnight (just needed a quick stop for a long road trip) so we didn't really get a look at this place until the next morning, but there weren't many options in the area. The next morning after taking showers we noticed the sewage backing up in the toilet and the room started smelling horribly. We went down to breakfast and this was the worst continental breakfast I've ever seen-nothing was stocked, waffle maker was caked with crud, milk and yogurt were hot. We decided to just skip breakfast. On the way back to the room we started noticing how dirty everything was, how the hallway ceilings were covered with mud huts from wasps. Whole place was hot, stale, and reeked of mold and cigarette smoke. I would NEVER stay here again and would NEVER recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is a clean, quiet place, and they have free breakfast and internet too. This is hands down the best place to stay in this area by far...The staff is very nice too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Arkansas
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this property a few times before and it's always been fine. It's your basic hotel so of course you always understand that; but this was my first since it became a Days Inn. This was absolutely the worse stay we have ever had at a hotel. The checkin process was horrendous. I can't even begin to tell you the drama we went through just it get checkin, but the "manager" came up with a baby on her hips and still didn't get anything accomplished. We ended up finally getting checkin and getting a room that had a bad odor, rusty tub, non working microwave, bugs in the room, non working iron and to top it off no one really cared. Upon checkin out, I told the lady who was the same lady presented as the manager the night we checkin that our stay was very lackluster. But before I could finish she said here is your receipt, have a nice day, bye bye!!! I jutted turn and left. Never will I stay there again!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
#5 of 9 in Greenville
South Shore Cottages
South Shore Cottages
#1 of 4 in Lake Village

Been to Days Inn Lake Village? Share your experiences!