“Comfortable Surprise”
Review of Lighthouse Inn

Lighthouse Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake Village
Lighthouse Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lake Village
Mississipi
“Comfortable Surprise”
Reviewed 18 December 2007

I stayed here the last weekend of Nov with 4 of my friends while hunting. I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. We stayed in the 2 Luxury Kings and a Double Queen in the building on the highway.

On my last visit we stayed at the Ramada in Lake Village. I was not pleased at all, so we decided to give LakeShore a try, and it was well worth it.

The food next door is GREAT! LakeShore Cafe has the best seafood around. I had the Snapper, one of my companions had the Grilled Salmon and my two other friends had steak. It was the best meal of the trip. The other night we ate in Greenville at Doe's. It wasn't very good for the price and the location isn't safe.

The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. All of our rooms had a private patio with a great view of the Lake. I also noticed outlets at the back door on the patio. I think when my club fishes Lake Chicot again I'll stay here and keep my boat next to my room.

This place is great for the outdoorsman or for someone looking for a weekend get-a-way that doesn't require a ton of money for every day you stay.

I would recommend this establishment. The staff was friendly and energetic.

• Liked — Very nice rooms at an affordable price
  • Disliked — No on demand movies
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 February 2007

This place is typical of what you find in small towns. The Lakeshore has four long, one story buildings. One is right on Lake Chicot, unfortunately we stayed in the building which is right on Hwy 82 which made for lots of road noise. If you ever stay here ask for a room in one of the other buildings. Another reviewer referred to their room as a luxury king. Well it was a big room and the frig, macrowave, coffee maker all worked as did the TV. And the room was clean. However, the lights over the lavatory had four bulbs only one of which was burning. It took forever for the hot water to get hot., once it did it was plenty hot. The a/c unit was either too hot or too cold. One thing that turned me off was that they required a copy of my drivers license. I understand why they might want to see a license but why did they need a copy? This after I paid cash in advance. But hey it was cheap, $60.50 a night.

• Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Lake Village hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2006

I stayed at Lakeshore Motel in May for couple of days of fishing. I stayed in one of the rooms on the highway. It was a luxury king with nice amenaties, including a microwave, refrigerator, sofa/sleeper and lounge chair. The room has a patio facing the lake with outlets to charge my boat.

They have a boat ramp next door as well as cafe with GREAT Steaks and Crabcakes!!

I'll definately stay there whenever I'm in Lake Village.

• Stayed May 2006
#5 of 9 in Greenville
South Shore Cottages
South Shore Cottages
#1 of 4 in Lake Village

Been to Lighthouse Inn? Share your experiences!