“Worst stay ever!”

Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lowell
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Children in the floor above us jumped half the night. The front desk was contacted more than once about the problem with no change at all in the noise level. Manager was contacted and did nothing to correct the situation. She gave a very weak apology and brushed me off. She told me it was children and acted like that made it ok. Ummm... I knew it was children. You go speak with their parents. The lady from corporate was much more helpful and gave a sincere apology. Will never stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
Edgar P, Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

I apologize for any discomfort you experienced during your stay at out hotel. The situation as you described is one of the most difficult for any hotelier to address. There is onlly so much, we, as motel management can do bringing attention to a parent's discipline or lack thereof, of the children's behavior. The room above your's was notified at your first request for assistance. When my staff went in person to the room, all was quiet and it was assumed that the problem was remedied. Later, when we again notified the the noise had not abated, the room was again called and the respondent was informed that any more disturbance would have to be addressed by moving them to a room where they could not disturb our othere guests again. When nothing else followed, the assulmption was that they had settled down and were asleep. The following morning was the only other notification that we had that this was not the case. Again, I apologize for your inconcenience and hope that maybe we will be given another chance to provide you with a more pleasant stay that is indicative of our usual performance in customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Our family stayed here for 1 night in June, 2013 while on vacation. We had a 2 queen room. The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was clean and spacious. It was a good location off I-540.
We used the indoor pool. The water was chilly but we enjoyed a swim.
Breakfast was standard fair-waffles, juice, toast, etc.
The young lady at the front desk, Irene, was very friendly and helpful!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lovestotravel101
Edgar P, Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel and let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and always strive to make our guests as welcome and comfortable as possible. We hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Used Wyndham miles for a visit with college student. Rooms were fine, found us adjoining rooms which was very nice. Location was not very close to Fayetteville, but still easy to get to. The white carbohydrate breakfast was pretty bad. Popcorn in the lobby was a good idea, but not very consistent.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Edgar P, Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank your for your review of our motel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. The Super Start breakfast is standardized fare at all Super 8" and encludes our new signature Simply Super Cinnamon Rolls. I suppose there is a lot of carbohydrates but the selections are based on polling of our frequent guests as to what they like to see on our breakfast menu. The popcorn is the lobby is not a required amenity and is supposed to be refreshed every afternoon as this is the time most guests arrive. If this is not happening with regularity, I am glad you let me know. I wil take care of it. Thanks, Ed

Reviewed 20 February 2013

The young lady behind the desk was super nice. When we were not 100% satisfied with our first room, she gladly moved us to a different one. No hassles at all. We moved the rating of this hotel up a notch just because of her helpful attitude.

The hotel is a basic budget property suitable for a night or two. The nice sized room and bathroom were clean and the king bed comfortable. The old style TV worked well and there was a refrigerator and microwave. No good restaurants nearby, but a convenience store accross the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Edgar P, General Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for taking time from your day to review our motel and staff. The young lady you spoke of has garnered many compliments from our guests and we pride outselves on our accomodations, but we are constantly attentive to any comments that might serve to continiue improving our service to our customers. Again many thanks.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Edgar P, General Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Reviewed 17 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ASHLEE N
Edgar P, General Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have to say that this Super 8 was a really bad experiance for me! The staff was really rude!They do not take pride in customer service, I was deceived about the prices! Once I disputed the charges, I had a heck of a time with the guy behind the counter! He & his staff show no remorse in not providing good customer service, you can tell they take no pride in making the guest happy!! Next The food was cold, the service I receieved was the worst ever! The beds are old, an uncomfortabl, I can't believe how the older man that works there how he argues with guests, I find it sad That he would treat his guests with such unkindness! I as well had moldy ac vent, the TV's are very outdated! The sheets were dirty! The rooms smell of cigg smoke its not at all smoke free! The beds are very old, and uncomfortable! The breakfast was ice cold! there was spiders everyhwere! I was very sorry I stayed at this motel 8! I will never do it again! I was treated so terribly, it's sad how they treat their guests at this motel! It seems the longer you stay the more rude an unprofessional they get an treat! Even if they are in the wrong, they will make it out they are flawless! I advice people to find another Motel! It is well worth it too go to a real motel with real staff, that treat you with respect, an kindness!! It's really not worth it to go through all they put you through!! I wish I had been told ahead of time!

I have to say that this Super 8 was a really bad experiance for me! The staff was really rude, an snappy! Also the older guy whom works there is rather rude, an unprofessional!! They do not take pride in customer service, I was lied too about the prices, an they charged the wrong amont to my card! I had a heck of a time with the guy behind the counter! He really had no intintion of taking reliability for his wrong doings! They are very unkind, snappy, an rude! The food was cold, the service I receieved was the worst ever! The beds are old, an uncomfortable

Room Tip: All the rooms are unclean, smelly, moldy, an terrible TV pictures they are all fuzzy!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Edgar P, General Manager at Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

I am really at a loss as to how to respond to your comments. Our motel staff has always been lauded on it's good customer service, our breakfast and accomodations. We do care about our sevice and with it our reputation with the traveling community. I can only make a general apology concerning your disatisfaction with our motel and hope that we will be given another chance to service your lodging needs if ever again you are in the area. Thanks again for your review, even though it's not something we like to hear, it keeps us on our toes. Thanks, Ed

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lowell
MainStay Suites Rogers
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rogers
Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas

Been to Super 8 Lowell/Bentonville/Rogers Area? Share your experiences!