“Best place to stay in Magnolia”

Holiday Inn Express Magnolia/Lake Columbia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Magnolia
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Everything about this property is top notch. Staff is very friendly, rooms are immaculate and the food is wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 29 May 2012

We have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express a couple of times over the years when visiting family. The staff are always friendly and smile and greet you at any time of the day. Rooms were clean. No problems.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Tracy E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Magnolia/Lake Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! The staff works very hard to provide excellent service for our guests and we look forward to your next visit! We truly value the opinions of our Guest and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations concerning our fitness center. Thank you so much for your review and I be sure to pass your comments on to the staff.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

This was my first time ever in a Holiday Inn Express. I asked for an upgrade from a double queen to a double queen suite and the clerk promptly provided me with the upgrade. She advised there was a small increase from regular room to suite. She was very kind & courteous.

The lobby was very clean. Our suite was very nice. The 1st floor suite & bathroom was very clean. The room was spacious and comfortable. The furnitue is a little outdated, but still nice. The bed was a pillow top, which proved to be too soft for me. My sister didn't have any complaints about her bed so it is a matter of personal taste.

We didn't have any outside noise interference, the room was quiet and the air conditioner worked incredibly well.

The hotel offers complimentary breakfast but we chose to sleep in past the 9 o'clock deadline.

On the morning of checkout my final bill paperwork was slipped under the door so we were able to leave the keys on the desk without returning to the lobby.

I found the cost to be a little higher than I am accustom to paying with Best Western.

Overall, I do plan to stay at this hotel each time we visit Magnolia and the surrounding areas for business and/or pleasure.

Room Tip: First floor double queen suite is the only reference I have and it was a pleasant room being both cl...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We are currently staying here for a ball tournament and we are very impressed with this hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff goes over and beyond to help us.We are enjoying our stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Great Staff...Good Location...Good Breakfast....Good Sleep ! !

Room Tip: Next door to a good seafood place
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2011

All together, my week-long stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Magnolia AR was very comfortable and the staff was excellent. Very courteous and helpful. Especially Trena and Diane and Scott, the ones I got to know a bit during my stay. I really appreciated their diligence and friendliness to a total stranger from Houston who traveled to a beautiful part of the country to tromp around in the muddy oil fields. I personally want to thank Trena, Diane, and Scott for making my stay more enjoyable..

Oh, and the breakfasts were absolutely wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2009

After a horrible experience at the Quality Inn in Magnolia, I moved to this hotel. Clean,quiet,comfortable. All staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast bar was excellent. Would stay here again. All rooms non-smoking,but it was worth standing outside for. This is the only place in this town I will stay at. Great place for the price!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business