“Good stay!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Magnolia
Dallas
“Good stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

Stayed at this hotel a little longer than expected for a business trip and I can honestly say that my stay was comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly and I actually had a chat with the manager who was very generous and professional. The rooms are in great condition due to a recent renovation which helped a lot since I had to do a ton work from there. Had a couple of noisey annoying customers next to me but the hotel staff took care of it immediately. I would def. recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

Had a good deal of problems with my stay, but my husband's work brought us hereto Magnolia and unfortunately selected this hotel.

The breakfast was nasty, other than the waffles, and the dining area unclean. The sheets & linens were horribly stained, and the security latches on the doors are all but falling off. I even found a dead roach beneath the vanity.. thankfully no live ones though.

Next time we will just pay the extra and stay at a decent hotel.

--Jennifer H. Johnson

Room Tip: If you do stay here, I suggest getting a room on the east side so that you can walk to the restauran...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jennifer J
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

I've been traveling for 10yrs with my job and have stayed in some bad places but this hotel was the first time to deal with BED BUGS.
We checked into one room and after being in the room for an hour or so, my co-worker jumped up out of his bed. When we further examined the bed, we saw quit a few bed bugs.
I called down and told the counter person. He was helpful and moved us to another room.
In the morning, I wolk up to bed bugs crawling on me and all over the bed. At check out, I told the counter person, and he showed little care. After that, I called Choises hotel and made a complaint. They told me that the manager had 72hrs to respond to me. NEVER HEARD from the manager. So to sum it up. Bedbugs in 2 separate rooms and a serious lack of management responsibility.

• Stayed August 2012
6 Thank Amstel62977
QIMAGNOLIA, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Thank you for staying at our motel. I am sorry that you had a bad experience at our facility. I have tried to email you at your tripadvisor account to find out exactly which room you stayed in and who you talked to. Also, there were no complaints through Choice Hotels. I did have my pest inspector inspect the whole motel to make sure we do not have any bedbugs. I can reassure you that he did not find anything. Bedbugs are a serious matter and I am taking it seriously. Please contact me so I can get more details on your stay.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

At a recent Dental conference in Arkanasa, I stayed in the charming town of Magnolia.Though a world away from the busy streets of London, U.K. I was pleasantly surprised by the service and attention to detail this exemplary hotel had to offer. Our party of international dental professionals whom are used to a high standard of quality were taken aback by the furnishings, staff and ideal location of this very good value hotel. Three members of our group actually relocated from the Holiday Inn due to there discourteous manor and unhelp staff. I strongly recommend you stay at this hotel which is now a part of our exclusive list of top USA destinations for health care professionals.

Room Tip: The pool has a multi colored light which is stunning at night fall.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

This was my time Driving in America and en route to Texas we stopped off in a little town Called Magnolia. Firstly I stopped off at the Holiday Inn - which seemed nice but was WAY too overpriced..so they recommended we stop off the Quality Inn. Lovely Staff at the front desk were very welcoming, told us about the local amenities which where great, fantastically clean room a massive TV on the Wall! I would DEFIANTLY stay there again and recommend it to friends!

Room Tip: The Pool Side View rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

We were at the motel for a family reunion. The hotel seams to have been renovated. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. I was very happy. All 15 rooms we had had a good time. I only wish the hotel had not closed the pool at 10:30 as we didn't have another place to get together, but I guess others had to sleep. I would def stay here again

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Hot Springs, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed here on Business, do not recommend. The Hotel is dated, the lobby AC was out on my stay with very little for a breakfast. The bath rooms seemed dingy but the bed was ok and clean. Not much to choose from in Magnolia , stay down the street or Texarkana. Note the prices will be very different!

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room near the side street, High speed traffic all night long.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business