“Good hotel for what we needed”

Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Malvern
“Good hotel for what we needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We needed a clean and easily accessible room off the freeway in our driving family vacation. The front desk attendant in the evening couldn't find our info; but they had a room available so it was fine. Only issue with the room was it was either hot or freezing. Also they did not have a safe in the room which we expected.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Smuzzie1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Smuzzie1,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy that our location was convenient for your needs. However, I apologize for the inconvenience you may have had with your room's temperature level.

Despite this, I hope the next time you visit Malvern we get the chance to host you again!

Pam G
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

My kids discovered them scurrying across both beds as I showered. We took pictures of one and captured it for evidence. Front desk asked to see it, they apologized and did not charge us and I checked out. There weren't bed bugs in the other group members room as far as we know.

• Stayed July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Penncc,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Malvern, AR. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Holiday Inn Express spots are pretty reliable with hopefully few surprises-and this one did not disappoint. I had a long drive up from Houston to pick up my son at Camp Ozark and chose this spot outside of Hot Springs at I 30 Juncture. The Hotel was the perfect spot for a quick one night layover, I can't imagine spending any more time than that though. Its tucked away next to a Walmart-of course and a slew of fast food spots-established quality dine in restaurants are conspicuously absent however. Hotel was clean and friendly and offered the standard complimentary breakfast, all in all a good experience.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Dear Kphannon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. However, we are thankful that you enjoyed your stay despite some issues. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We all hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again on a future visit.

Karen G.
Statesville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

My family of 4 firefighters were traveling through and the man at the front desk was totally RUDE and cut me off to tell me the rate was $109.99.....stay at the comfort inn there instead. TOTALLY RUDE service! Should be fired

Room Tip: Stay in Little Rock
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Dear Amy M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am deeply sorry that you were inconvenienced by the service received from our staff. I assure you that this issue will be addressed and I appreciate you letting us know about this unsatisfactory circumstance as the feedback we receive from guests like you enables us to rectify unsatisfactory circumstances.

Again, thank you and my sincerest apologies.

Regards,

Pam G.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Only hotel we could find somewhat near Hot Springs, AR. The location is fair for Hot Springs visit. It's right off a highway that you can hear every truck pass 24 hrs a day. The indoor pool was nice. Smaller pool deck area for parents to seat around. Breakfast was a nice layout of hot and cold items. Hotel inside is nice and newer feeling. Didn't hear any hallway noise and we were right next to the elevator.

• Stayed March 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Dear Trout-Tuff,

Thank you for your comments about our property. I am happy that you found the breakfast served to be at par with your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and your business and we hope to have an opportunity of hosting you again in the future.

Again, many thanks for the candid review.

Pam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

We have stayed in several Holiday Inn Express properties lately and all have been good experiences. We found this property clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast comparable to other Express hotels. Finding the hotel through streets that go through a shopping area was a little confusing. They should consider some small directional signs at two intersections, if permitted by local ordinance. We were in Malvern for a funeral and several family members stayed here. All had good experiences.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 304. it was a bit of a walk from the elevator, but not all that burdensome.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Evergreen, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

I stayed here for a long girls weekend away kind of thing with my sister and mother. I booked online for the pricing. It was very clean inside and out. The room was large and so was the bathroom. I have stayed at many different hotels and I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised. We all commented on how much we liked it and we will be booking several rooms here for a week in April. We did not have a problem with noise but I always keep the fan running on the unit so I am sure that helped. The breakfast was better than OK and the lady who took care of it all was very funny. They did place a little to much emphasis on their famous cinnamon rolls that were not all that great, but in all fairness they are competing with my moms. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful with one exception...We did not have house keeping service our room at all during the stay. There were three women staying in one room, it was kept neat and tidy; but we did need fresh towels. However, every time we ask for additional towels we only got ONE. LOL, we finally started asking separately as we needed them. I rated the value as very good simply because it kills me to pay that much per night. Location was rated very good only because it was easy to find yet a little weird trying to get to it the first time. Room Service was rated average due to the towel issue...that really did seem to be an issue with everyone we ask. Everything else was excellent!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kellidtwenty12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Comfort Inn Malvern
#10 of 44 in Hot Springs
Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village
Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village
#1 of 1 in Hot Springs Village

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites - Malvern? Share your experiences!