- Stunning view on the small rocky islands in front of the hotel
- Great beach only accessible by the 4-5 hotels in the bay
- Nice & large rooms
- Very clean
- Staff very friendly
- We were upgraded
- Good restaurant in the hotel next door
- Isolated place - 30min ride from Ao Nang - no restaurant or shop or services around
- Overpriced & limited hotel suttle service to Ao Nang (200THB each per way = 800THB for a return for 2 - only 1 service at 17:00 et 1 service at 21:00)
- Food & breakfast very disappointing : fake juice, bad bread & rolls, limited toppings, etc.
- No restaurant on the beach !!!
- No effort for decoration, no charm
In a few words, this hotel has the prices of a palace, but not the performance you'd expect from a palace. The hotel has a great potentiel that is just not exploited. During our stay in high season, we had the feeling to be in a hotel running midrange in a low season, with limited costs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand