We visit this part of Thailand frequently and have tried many of the hotels. Our second stay here.
The Tubkaak beach has a number of hotels on it and is the nicest beach in the area.
The Anyavee probably has the best piece of the beach, spectacular views and lovely pool area.
Rooms are fine and well cleaned with a variety of priced choices. Staff are wonderfully friendly in a natural Thai way and nothing is too much trouble. It would probably be fair to say the staff are not trained to quite the standard at some of the larger Hotel chains but we like the natural local feel.
One main Restaurant and bar which is very good and it is easy to walk to a couple of other hotels if you want a change. Other than that this location does not have shops, loads of restaurants and bars and other attractions.
Value for money is very good against the large chains with more flashy facilities.
If you are looking for a quiet beautiful location with a relaxed atmosphere at a sensible price you will not be disappointed. If you like bright lights and buzz an alternative like the Ao Nang area is more for you, but definitely not us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand