This place is simply amazing! We took the Jacuzzi Pool Villa and were amazed at the room. The space, decor, location...everything was just perfect. The Jacuzzi has multi-colored lights and works very well. The bathroom is HUGE. The semi-private dip pool is shared by 2-3 villas and is beautifully structured with in-built seating areas. The resort has a beautiful private beach--one of the prettiest in Krabi. Right next door is Amari--where you can go for dinner. The resort is a bit far from the main market area, but really you can't be complaining when you get to stay in this gem of a resort. It made our honeymoon so wonderful and relaxing. The sunset appears even more beautiful in perfect settings that their beach offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand