booked five nights in January in the beachfront pool villa,,,,,,,stunning, truly stunning, the food is overpriced and not that great to book........and I think the girls that own the hotel(apparently owned and run by women, which I think is obvious in the high standard of this immaculate hotel, so full marks ladies) will or should bring this in line with the hotel that delivers quality,so that really is just a small let down,....... staff brilliant lovely.... Everything else from the hotels is taxi rides,,,,which are well overpriced compared to say Bangkok.....but I drive a black cab in London so compare to that its not so bad, but I guess that's the price of beauty....500 baht to the nearest little village nong thale which is nice and quiet a few nice restaurants very bubbly indeed so its ok.......so secluded beach white sand lovely....long tail boat (20 feet from villa) private hire for half a day just me and me girl to Hong island 1800 baht sweet....10 feet away massage on the beach(not for me for her...every bloody day)..its a very romantic place quiet lovely beautiful that's it in a nut shell(just bring a pack lunch. Joke)goodnight and god bless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand