Most luxurious hotel of our recent trip. We'd like to thank andaman adventures travel for getting us this gigantic, totally secluded and true beachfront pool villa ! the single best room/villa we ever stayed in, and we've seen a few now. They said there is only 1 unit like that and indeed, it looked like we had the resort's best possible unit. The resort grounds are large and have an open feel to it, never feels crowded. The staff was ever so friendly, really charming. and that beach ... wow what a view to wake up to. best money spent on recent travels, we can recommend this 100percent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand