We stayed her between 13 to 17th april as a couple in the sea view room.. the room was massive and all the five star facilities were there.. the hotel manager she was quite fiendly, staff was good too... the inside of the properly was really calming, lots of wood work and classic but modern thai architecture... both pools r big...i am very pleased with the service.. but the location is quite remote, if you want to go to town the taxi service are like 1000-1200 bath return.. didnt see any kids activity.. only a musician during dinner. i think the resort should think about other entertainment activities given the property is very remote.. food and drinks could be more cheaper as well.. anyways over all the resort was nice and view was awesome. so beautiful..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand