One of the most beautiful view you could get while in Krabi , Thailand . The hotel staff are extremely nice and helpful , and rooms are very clean and stylish . We got the one bedroom villa with spa bath over looking the ocean which was worth every penny . The restaurant in open air terrace serving great breakfast buffet . We rent a car and visit Ao Nang beach which offers all great restaurant , shops and much more , Definitely try to get body massage , it is great value !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand