The perfect location for a quiet holiday, but they only have a shuttle service in the evenings, so if you want to reach any shops you have to pay 600TBaht each way. Beautiful rooms and view but sadly the housekeeping needs serious attention. Breakfast wasn't very good and very few of the staff can speak English. Make sure to take your own snacks and drinks if you do not want to end up with a high bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand