We have recently come back from Thailand. We started our holiday in Krabi, originally we had planned to visit Phuket which I have been to some years ago but after we did a bit of research about Krabi, we have chosen Krabi over Phuket. We are glad we did as be both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. After we read all of the reviews on here we decided to make a reservation for 2nights and 3days. We were aware of the building work but most of the major work had been completed. We saw a few workmen but neither the work process and workmen, disturbed us at all. I believe the hotel will be complete in May'10 which will double the size of the hotel. One of the staff gave us a tour of the new part of the hotel before we left, the new reception area looked very big and modern. The new restaurant/breakfast area upstair has such an amazing sea view. There will also be a proper bar area by the new swimming pool.
Location of the hotel is away from any shops and restaurants which we knew about. So we did have lunch and dinner at the hotel which we enjoyed (esp. mixed seafood salad) and the price was quite ressonable. The location may be a bit isolated for some visitors but we think it makes the hotel very special, with a very quiet beach, clear warm sea and no interuptions while sunbathing by sitting on the beach.
We also did take an easy taxi ride into Ao Nang which took approx 20mins and was recommend by the hotel to a very good local seafood restaurant on the beach. The bars in Ao Nang were lively enough and mainly fully of couples.
We would highly recomend this hote and look forward going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand