We chose Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort for our last night in Thailand after a 12 days trip in the Southern islands.
Although the beach is simply beautiful, the hotel did not match our expectations at all. First, the place is really isolated. Only resorts on the beach and no village closer than 7 km. The taxi service provided by the hotel is really expensive as you have no opportunity to catch a cab outside. Anyway, from a global point of view, each service provided by the hotel is expensive, even the stamps are 30% more expensive than the normal price !!!!
Secondly, the rooms we tried had an horrible moldy smell. We got upgraded in a room with no soul, looking more like a student flat with microwave and fridge than like a cosy hotel room.
Finally, the water of both swimming pools was not very clear, let's even say it was green! Although the beach reveals to be finally the best solution to rest, we got bothered by staff getting more interested in watching women on the beach than building the new terrasse. I would not at all recommend this hotel to a friend. The ambiance is too grim !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand