Stayed there 4 nights at the middle of December. I want to be fair and say that Justin (hotel staff) helped us a lot when we needed to reschedule our original booking without any penalty.
The room was really spacious, plenty of amenities and good rate. Though the towels were worn and the breakfast was somehow poor.
The location is not for those looking for a beach resort that you can lay at the beach and relax. It is really close to a factory site, the beach in front is not good and you cannot swim in the sea. It is away from restaurants so you have to rely on the hotel or rent a scooter (which we did and enjoy it). Last but not least we had a really poor experience in the hotel spa, which by the way is cheap.
All in all I wouldn't stay there again but only because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand