“Excellent resort with friendly crew!”

The Elements Krabi Resort
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Nong Thale
“Excellent resort with friendly crew!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Front Office Manager Justin was very helpful and looked after our needs. Location secluded and quiet. Rooms very clean and spacious. We got a room upgrade with connecting room with children's. With rented car, was quite easy to get around. Would recommend anyone to The Elements. Many thanks!

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank patcsy88

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Though I was in a Business trip, I checked-in the afternoon after work in Krabi Jetty area, which is near by. It was a great experience staying in that resort. Rooms are wonderful & spacious, spa is also good. Only the location is far from both Aao Nang Beach & Krabi & there are no shopping mall nearby. The beach is also okay which next to the road & they have their own small restuarant & relaxing area. Ambiance of the resort is great & the staff are quite friendly. Interiors are great & its a boutique resort. Love to stay once again with family.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are good.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank scy015
Schwaebisch Hall
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This Place is realy nice and quiet, I realy enjoyed the Time i stayed. All staff are very kind and helpfull. A place for relax up from the nightlive. Who ever want to have fun can use the free shuttle service daily. Also nice to see the Weekend Market in Krabi town witch is also free buy shuttle service. You can use bycilcle from the resort for activity or rent a bike not so much expensive. Breakfast is realy good and varied. Dinner from the menu is realy good and not much expensive. The Beach isnt realy nice at all but the pool is great. you can also go to an nice beach not so far from the resort. you can go bye shuttle or bycicle. Ill come back thats sure. I realy love that place and stuff. Thank you for giving me a good time at all.

Room Tip: I advise the Deluxe pool fiew
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Michael1358
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

After a crazy 3 days in Bangkok, I booked 4 nights at The Elements resort for some peace and quiet in paradise before joining our friends in another hotel for the rest of our stay in Krabi in Ao Nang!

The hotel is quite boutique-y and has a lovely intimate feel, all the staff were extremely friendly and were happy to help with any requests.

Set in lush and green surroundings it was the perfect getaway! I treated us to a Premier Pool Access room and very glad I did - we hardly left the resort! Sun lounger and day bed was on our pool terrace with access to a separate pool from the main hotel pool and access to Jacuzzi jets! The room was lovely with a huge comfortable bed, dressing room and bathroom with huge shower and a spa tub! Beach bag, towels and even flip flops were provided for our use as well as slippers, robes and sarongs!

The Elements is another 15 mins drive from Ao Nang and is in a very quiet and remote area. There are a couple of local shops within walking distance. You could go further down towards the Sofitel and Beyond Krabi resorts for more local restaurants and shops but its a fair walk and I would recommend the Ao Nang shuttle provided by the hotel instead. The shuttle is available 3 times a day from 3 PM and latest return 8:30PM which we used on one occasion. On our departure the hotel were happy for us to use the shuttle to get to our next hotel in Ao Nang and even dropped us off at the hotel door which we did not expect and was very very grateful!

I would not recommend this resort for its beach across the road as it is located between 2 industrial boat jettys and the beach is not very pretty. You can catch the shuttle and spend the afternoon on the beaches in Ao Nang.

Breakfast was great with quite a few options, plenty of fruit and a great bean to cup coffee machine!

We ate most nights at the hotel which had a menu to cater for all tastes. We ordered mainly thai dishes and they were all delicious! Prices were comparable to restaurants in Ao Nang but I would highly recommend eating here as we were disappointed with most places we ate in Ao Nang (with the exception of Wangsai Seafood restaurant opposite the Holiday Inn In Ao Nang!) Being low season there were a few things not available on the cocktail menu but we just made alternate choices so was not a problem!

When not relaxing on our terrace by the pool, we spend some time in the Gym and playing pool The Gym was quite big and well equipped although the one treadmill they had was out of order! A good selection of dumbells from 5 to 50lbs pairs, swiss ball a couple of benches and a press/ pull/ row/ curl weights machine. Enough to work a few different muscle groups! The Gym was well air conditioned and had a stereo system that I connected to my phone so that I could enjoy my own tunes (bring a stereo cable) and a fridge with bottles of water. Towels can be requested from reception.

The hotel also has a large karaoke room which we did not get around to using. There was also a pool table which we did use :)

We booked a few treatments with the hotel spa as there was a promotion on. I must say the ladies in the Spa were wonderful! I had a body scrub, foot scrub and thai massage and was thoroughly spoiled!

You can borrow bikes at no cost to explore the area a bit more and the hotel can also rent a moped if you need. There is plenty of information available about local tours and although we didn't use them in this occasion, I have no doubt that they would be able to help arrange anything you needed.

We went on to stay at a different hotel in Ao Nang and I must say I was missing the personal service that we experienced at The Elements.

Everything about our stay has been excellent starting with an excellent reservations department who were helpful in amending my booking with them after I had made a mistake with my dates via Booking.com on a non changeable rate. I eventually booked directly with them. They were extremely helpful and I ended up booking a pickup at the airport through the hotel (1000 baht but a lovely car and friendly driver).

I would highly recommend this hotel :)

Room Tip: Treat yourself and go for the Premier Pool access rooms - separate pool from the main pool with priv...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank m3i
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel is a good 30 Min taxi ride from krabi airport costing 800thb. In arrival we were greeted with a refreshing drink. We felt right at home. The rooms are great. Amazing yellow curry . felt right at home and after 2 nights we didn't want to leave. The girls on reception sorted us a transfer to koh Lanta. Nothing was to much trouble. I would recommend this hotel 100%. Thanks to justin and the team for a great 2 days.

• Stayed November 2013
4 Thank lllisas
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and three children (15,13 and 10) stayed at the resort from the 22nd October - 29 October 2013. I cannot speak more highly of the staff and the experience that we had. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday with beautiful surroundings and amazing people who treat you as individuals and not just a number - then please book this resort. On arrival we were greeted by Justin and his team of wonderful staff. We were greeted with refreshments and an ice cold flannel to cool us from your travels. We knew instantly that we were going to love our stay - so much so that just from that initial impression we extended our stay to 7 days from 4. We were assisted to our rooms - we stayed in the Premier Suite with pool access ( we booked two adjacent rooms). As it was low season (of which I recommend going at this time) we felt like Richard Branson having the whole villa area and pool to ourselves for 90% of our stay. Justin went through all our rooms had to offer and left us feeling very happy with our decision to stay at this resort.
We ate most of our meals in the restaurant and they were delicious! the prices considering we were staying at a high end resort are really reasonable averaging at about $6-$10 (Australian). We enjoyed all our meals especially after going into Ao-nang and eating in the restaurants there for more money and not as good a quality.

This resort is 20mins from the main hub of Ao- nang so if you are looking for night life and partying it is a distance away. But if you are looking for a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings with options to go into the town and enjoy what it is has to offer then this is the resort. The Elements offer a free Shuttle to Aonang twice a day and even if you wanted to go earlier as we did for 500 Baht (AU$16) its very reasonable.

We enjoyed a Thai Cooking class with the fantastic Head Chef and were made to feel like royalty - well worth booking this! Thank you Lak for your attention to detail and explanation.

I give this resort a 10/10 - no hesitations into recommending this 100% to anybody. I would say that low season would probably be the best time to fully enjoy everything the Elements has to offer - the personal relationship that we formed with every member of staff we encountered is what made our holiday that little bit more special.

To Justin, Lin, Be and Lak and every body in between and enormous thankyou from the Noach family - you certainly went out of your way to make us feel like your family! We look forward to visiting again soon.

Room Tip: Premier Suites with Pool Access are AMAZING!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Sandra N
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and we hardly left the place. All I can say is the service we got was excellent and that makes the place just perfect!! It's a nice place to chill if you want to be away from the crowd and the busy lifestyle . The place is surrounded with greens which make it more relaxing . Rooms were in excellent condition. Not forgetting the lovely pool where you can enjoy a perfect cocktail from the pool bar .

I must say we were both really happy with the service from the staff which actually made our holiday even perfect . All the staff are very polite and helpful. We dealt with Tuk,Tik, Justin from the front desk and Odd from the restaurant . They walked us up to the room and explained what we needed to know , and to my surprise they made an extra afford to decorate the room for us as my husband mentioned it was our first wedding anniversary . They also gave us a complimentary cake which I think was really sweet of them . They were all very helpful with getting us to the island for snorkeling and stuff.

At the restaurant , I must say the food was amazing although breakfast is not much of a spread . We had a staff named Odd who recommended us to the specials ..

We tried the massage at the spa and it was lovely.. They have a small corner selling souvenirs, its cheap and unique ..

I must say the service from all the staff including the drivers ( didnt get all their names ) is the best and that is what makes this hotel a place you want to go back to...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort
Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort
#9 of 12 in Nong Thale
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort

Been to The Elements Krabi Resort? Share your experiences!