Stayed here for six nights just after New Year's Eve. The hotel itself is really nice, with relatively good facilities and friendly and helpful reception staff. However, the location is terrible - especially for a young couple like ourselves. If all you want from a holiday is to sit by the pool then this is probably the place for you (although a word of warning - get in quick for a deck chair, as they are seriously limited!!!). The beach is below average, with what a appears to be a quarry next door. However, there is a much nicer beach about 20 minutes away (on a push bike).
The restaurant and waitstaff do not meet the price or standard of the resort. Buffet breakfast is a joke. Dinner is average. No pool side service or service within the 'pool bar' as advertised.
Although we had a very enjoyable trip to Krabi, I would not be staying at the Elements Resort if I were to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand