Well, the reviews say it all, it is a good resort for the money and has great rooms (excellent bathrooms esp for honey mooners)...good facilities and decent food...certainly the elements there...however if you wish to be in the thick of the town then the place is a bit away and the lack of beach is a downer...though they have free shuttle to all key beaches but you have to time yourself. Justin deserves a mention for his hospitality...
All in all, it is good for price but if you are looking for a private beach or downtown buzz over privacy and serenity then the place is not for you...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand