The great things about this hotel are the free internet, four bottles of water and the staff. I got sick and they bought up medicine and electrolyte power to give me more energy. I ate seafood which made me sick all night. It's great to know they care and provide this type of service. Rooms were nice size but location was far from the city. Food was decent but expensive. Travel services were high, but staff was informative on where to go and what to do. The amenities were great, had shampoo, toothbrush, tooth paste, mouth wash, lotion, comb, and other items for use in the bathroom which was a nice size. Location was far away from town and there was only one restaurant near by so it was more difficult to eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand