We stayed in Feb 2014 we were a group of 4 couples plus a 4 year old - we really enjoyed our stay here - Rooms were lovely and comfortable , on checkin one couple was in a different par of the hotel and ideally we all wanted to be together - the next morning at breakfast they had been moved so we were all together. Justin was very helpful with all the tour requests even splitting the bill 4 ways for us on a number of occasions. Yes the beach is disappointing and it's location is away from the main town , but it's no hardship it's only 15mins away by taxi.
The hotel is quiet and peaceful , the breakfast buffet was great and catered to all our needs - no complaints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand