We were very disappointed by this hotel, on the website it says : Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach. But there is no beach, only two pier for loading cargo (sand or something else), the surrounding look like a industrial park. So no relaxing on the beach nor evening walk on the beach watching the sunset, forget it !!!
They is nothing around.
The breakfast was hit and miss, they do not know how to cook eggs, the bread was not fresh, twice we had turned milk, after 3 days we did not get up for breakfast.
The restaurant staff is friendly but not proffessional.
We originaly booked for 10 days but after 3 days we wanted to move out. We get stuck because they didn't wanted to refund our money.
Good point are: nice room and swimming pool, friendly staff, complementary transportation at 15h30 to Ao Nang beach. But tha's not enought.
If you looking for an hotel with a beautiful beach I will recommend the hotel on Tup Kaek beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand