The rooms are big with nice beds, for family with 2 kids one room is enough. Cleaning could be better but normally we just need to place to sleep, lot of activities the daytime. The breakfast was really... lets say bas as there were ants in all dishes and really limited selection. The beach is close via Sheraton resorts and we didn't have any problems access it, we even stayed and swam in their pool. There is pretty good Thai restaurants around the hotel but if you need good western food it's better to go Ao Nang. As a conclusion, it's a good budget hotel especially when family travelling with 2 kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Check Inn Resort Krabi is centrally located for the most convenient access to the many natural wonders of the province, including lush tropical rain forest, pristine beaches and crystal-clear water, perfect for snorkeling, scuba and ocean kayaking the many caves and grottos that dot the area. Feel the unique comfort we boast in our deluxe rooms, decorated in soft Asian style wooden deco. All resort guestrooms feature 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size beds, with a balcony overlooking our garden and the poolside. Enjoy your tropical paradise in a free-form swimming pool with refreshments and light snacks from noon until sundown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Sawasdee, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Check Inn Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Thailand