You could dance in the room, it was so large. Internet connection was good. The pool needed some serious cleaning. There was a strange smell coming from the jungle/forrest behind the hotel that was naseating. The breakfast was okay. Good value for the money. We cut through the Sheraton every day to head down to the beach. Great restaraunt on the beach!!!! Good area to get away from everything. A small strip mall nearby with good restaurants. About a 30 minute trip into Ao Nang which we had thought was much closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Check Inn Resort Krabi is centrally located for the most convenient access to the many natural wonders of the province, including lush tropical rain forest, pristine beaches and crystal-clear water, perfect for snorkeling, scuba and ocean kayaking the many caves and grottos that dot the area. Feel the unique comfort we boast in our deluxe rooms, decorated in soft Asian style wooden deco. All resort guestrooms feature 1 king-size bed and 1 queen-size beds, with a balcony overlooking our garden and the poolside. Enjoy your tropical paradise in a free-form swimming pool with refreshments and light snacks from noon until sundown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Sawasdee, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Check Inn Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Check Inn Resort Krabi Thailand