My boyfriend and I stayed here in early November 2011 for 3 nights. It is a little bit further away from Ao Nang, but we wanted to stay somewhere quiet and relaxing. This is exactly what we got. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful, and there was always someone available with good enough English to communicate. The pool is beautiful, but there isn't much of a beach. This didn't bother us because we spent the days doing tours around the area. We did a full day Koh Phi Phi tour, which was amazing and gave us enough beach time. We also did a full day rock climbing tour at Railay Beach, which was tiring but fun if you're adventurous. You don't need to be in great shape either.
The food at the hotel was good, and breakfast was unlimited. There's also a couple restaurants right outside the resort that were really good and cheap. Mother's House is the one we went to every day. Massages at the hotel were really good but on the expensive side for Thailand (~$28 an hour), and you can get a massage for about $8 just outside the resort. We both loved relaxing at a quiet resort without any touts. We were perfectly happy with our stay here!
This isn't the hotel for you if you're:
- looking for a busy night life
- not very mobile (there are a lot of stairs as it is located on the hillside)
- looking to stay at a large resort with a wide beach
- looking to meet people
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Nakamanda Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nakamanda Hotel Nong Thale
- Nakamanda Resort And Spa
- Nakamanda Resort Krabi
- Nakamanda Hotel Krabi
- Nakamanda Resort & Spa Krabi, Thailand